merlinkv

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Region
Kyiv
Hi

I don't know if exists one A600 Hard&Soft solution to backup my original protected games.

But, if exists.... Anyone available?

Thanks

I think Kryoflux floppy interface might be the thing you want, but I have only read about it briefly. There are experts here who may be able to provide you with more information...

@JA

Thanks for the info m8. (y)

But, I think Kryoflux floppy interface uses the USB to connect to the host computer, and is designed to work under Windows environmments.

I'm looking for one H&S solution like Action Replay (designed for A500), Cyclone, etc..... :)

My idea is to connect two external drives on my recently adquired A600. (two external because the IndyECS installation) and use to make the backups......

I bought few days a go (not yet received) one SD HxC Floppy Emulator RevC. It can write adf files on SD. But I have my doubts about protected Amiga games. I don't know.... :cool:

Best wishes

If the HxC can read/write IPF files, then it's OK to backup even protected floppies.

@rkauer

I think is capable to write in adf format (RevC).

But I don't know about the possibility to read protected floppys from an real drive and write in the SD card.....

And...... from the image in the SD card to real floppy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom