Not open for further replies.

1980-20..

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
Uk
Region
Greater manchester
Ok im going to list my Saturn games it may take some time and ill do it in stages so please bare with me and any questions on condition or anything i havent answered in the listing dont hesitate to ask.

As always im open to offers. (y)
All games have been booted up and play tested before listing.

First up.

Pandemonium £6 ( box and disc in good condition)(sold on EB)
steep slope sliders £6 (box and disc in good condition)
Fighters megamix £8 (box and disc in good condition(sold on EB)

Sega touring cars
£5 (Box has light marks disc has light to medium scratches across the disc)(sold on EB)
Daytona usa champion circuit edition £5 ( Box has light to medium marks and disc has light scratches across the disc.)(sold on EB)
Winter heat £6 (Box has very light marks and disc is the same.)(sold on EB)

Tempest 2000
£10 (box has some heavy damage to the spine disc in very good condition)(sold on EB)
Virtua cop 2 £10 (i can include the gun with this but cant guarantee its working)(box has sticker damage to the front disc in good condition.)(sold on EB)

wipeout
£5 (Box is tatty disc is in good condition)(sold on EB)
soviet strike £5 (box in good condition disc has heavy scratches)(sold on EB)
Magic carpet £5 ( box has light damage and price sticker disc is in good condition)(sold on EB)
space hulk £6 (Box has light marks disc has light scratches across the disc)(sold)

5396411175_1d6c9745b3_b.jpg
5397009240_8ba7fe49c4_b.jpg
5396409725_76dbb4f233_b.jpg

5402915172_a636ecfae8_b.jpg

and some more.

Independence day £6 (light marks on the box light to medium scratches across the disk)(sold on EB)
True pinball £6 (light marks on box light to medium scratches across the disc)
Shining Wisdom £15 (Light marks on box some light scratches on the disc)(sold)

Virtua racing
£4 (sticker damage to front of box light scratches across disc)(sold)
Baku Baku Animal £10 (doesent include sound track cd) (Tatty box some light scratched to the disc)(sold on EB)
Sega Rally £4 (some light marks to the box light scratches across the disc)(sold on EB)

Jonah Lomu rugby
£4 ( some marks to the box some light scratches on disc)(sold on EB)
Discworld £10 (Sticker damage and light marks to the box disc in good condition)(sold)
Discworld 2 £10 (box in good condition as is disc but no instruction manual)(sold)

Mansion of hidden souls
£5 (some light marks to box disc in good condition)(sold)
Clockwork knight £5 (Sticker damage to front of box light scratches across disc)
Sonic r £10 (Box in good condition as is the disc)(sold on EB)

Dark savior
£15 (Light marks to box disc in good condition)(sold on EB)
Nfl Quarterback club £2 (sticker damage to front of box light scratches across disc)(sold on EB)

5402305259_bbdc2cec41_b.jpg
5402306331_5f7e4c7f6d_b.jpg

This is the last now i have got some others but they are not in a salable condition.

Virtua fighter remix £10 (doesent include cardboard outer) (Box and disc in good condition)(sold on EB)
Tunnel B1 £2 (box is tatty disc in good condition)(sold on EB)
Torico £15 ( box is in Bad condition Disc 1 has light scratches disc 2 in good condition)(sold on EB)

Frankenstein Through the eyes of the monster STARING! Tim Curry!
£15 (light marks to the box disc in good condition)(sold)
Shellshock £2 (box is tatty disc has light to medium scratches)(sold on EB)
Alien trilogy £2 ( box in bad condition disc has light to medium scratches)(sold)

Manx tt
£4 (box has light marks disc has some light to medium scratches)(sold)
Fighting vipers £5( box has light marks disc in good condition)(sold on EB)
Croc £6 ( Box has sticker marks and disc is in good conditon)(sold on EB)
Street fighter alpha £8 (box is tatty light scratches across the disk)(sold on EB)
5406007620_db5a97f937_b.jpg

5405403123_a92ac7df4b_b.jpg

These realy are the last ones now.

Duke nukem 3d £10 (Box and disc in good condition)(sold on EB)
Quake £10 (box and disc in good condition)(sold on EB)
Panzer Dragoon Zwei £10 (Box slight marks disc in good condition)(sold on EB)

5421272634_ce4ec01b6c_b.jpg

Last edited:
More games and pictures added. Still a few more to go but almost there.(y)

Ok, interested in Space Hulk, Discworld 1+2, and Shining Wisdom. Sending PM (again) :)

Payment received from slk486 thanks(y)

Items posted today 2/2/11.

Last edited:
Hi there. I am kind of new at this. I was curious if you ship to the united states, if so. I am intrested in frankenstein through the eyes of the monster.

It shouldnt be a problem but i havent shipped anything outside of the EU before so you will have to bare with me as it may take a little bit longer to get sorted. Ill send a pm with the total cost once ive got a postage quote(y)

Payement received from unseenspeed.(y)

---------- Post added at 10:41 ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 ----------

Just Added a few more games, these should be the last now.

@1980-20..

I am very interested in the following

Alien Trilogy & Manx TT

If you still have these I would like to get them

=)

Ok lets shake things up a bit :cool:

:ninja:WARNING SUPERRRRR NINJAAAAA OFFFERRRR:ninja:

Ok buy one game get one free (cheapest one free)

Anyone that has already purchased games from this thread and has missed out on this mega offer can PM me and receive Further discount on any new purchase of three items or more.(y)

Hi, I'm interested in a few of your games but i'm new to this site and just wondered what the procedures are for buying. I'm interested in Mansion of hidden souls, torico and croc.

---------- Post added at 14:59 ---------- Previous post was at 14:05 ----------

That would be great, i cant PM you for some reason. Get back to me about payment ect. Many thanks

Payment received for Mansion of hidden souls from Redxian. Other games are currently listed on ebay and are removed from sale until Sunday when the auctions end and i will update as to what games are left.

Could I have a total price inc. shiping to Norway for these?

Pandemonium £6 ( box and disc in good condition)
steep slope sliders £6 (box and disc in good condition)
Fighters megamiVirtua cop 2 £10 (i can include the gun with this but cant guarantee its working)(box has sticker damage to the front disc in good condition.)
Magic carpet £5 ( box has light damage and price sticker disc is in good condition)
Nfl Quarterback club £2 (sticker damage to front of box light scratches across disc)
Fighting vipers £5( box has light marks disc in good condition)
Croc £6 ( Box has sticker marks and disc is in good conditon)

Cheers! :)

Sory mate as stated above these are now listed on ebay so are unavailable at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom