Not open for further replies.

spidrak

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Northants
Offered: C64, power pack, Datasette, RF modulator, about 10-15 games. Most of it is pretty poor cosmetic condition, but worked last time it was used (over 10 years ago). The keyboard is missing one of the function keys, and the datasette door cover is cracked.

Picture is attached, sorry for the poor quality.

I'm offering for cost of delivery only - £8.00 in the UK, or pickup from Wellingborough, UK. Happy to post elsewhere in the world too, provided you pay the full cost of posting.

I can't promise any of this is working, but it was when it was put away.

If you want to work out cost of posting yourself, the package is 32x26x43cm, and weighs 7.5kg.

Attachments

• 21112010273.jpg
    21112010273.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Could you plug her in and see what happens for me?

Interest officially expressed...

Last edited:
Hey mate, why don't you wait for 2-3 days. Not all people log-in everyday. :)

Last edited:
Well, if it's free of charge, why not get it and test yourself? I think the thrad starter seems not have that interest or knowledge in the machine. If I'm false, please forgive me :)

So a problem will be the key broken, so it has contact every time. If it's broken, replace with a new key, if it's not broken, just need a spring and keycap and you're fine to go.

gehtjanx

Yea I understand where you're coming from guys and the key isn't a probem atall. I don't mean to come across malicious in any way either. Just its a machine I've been after but if its completely dead altogether, I wouldnt like to waste £8. Money is pretty tight right now for me.
Anything minor I can probably deal with so I'd just like to see how she responds to being booted before I decide... Thats fair isnt it?

10 years is a long time to be stored away...

---------- Post added at 18:26 ---------- Previous post was at 17:16 ----------

Right, interest officially withdrawn.

Hi.
I'm interested.
May i have a quote for shipping to France please?
:)

Hi there I am interested in this. Have suddenly developed an interest in 8bit machines

I don't have a TV to hook it up to, although when connected the powerpack makes the same buzzing transformer noise I remember, and the power light comes on when it's switched on.

I did try a couple of POKEs to see if I could get it to produce sound, but nothing happened. I don't know if this is normal or not - does the C64 have an internal speaker, or is sound output through the TV? It's also possible I just mistyped, as the keyboard isn't the easiest to type on.

AmiNeo - if you're definitely no longer interested, I will offer to Xanxi - shipping to France would be EUR 26.00.

I am interested if Marc does not take it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom