Not open for further replies.

aricz

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
Norway
Region
Trondheim
Hi, been wanting an Amiga 1200 for years and feel it's time to try getting my hands on one.

Preferably in good condition, CF hdd, decent/good acc-card, kickstart 3.1. And everything else needed to run it. But I'm interested in those without too.. hehe.. just so much simpler with a full rig.. :)

It'll come in good hands, going to use it for gaming, demoscene and programming.

I have one, nice white case but the keys are yellowed. The warranty seal is still intact.
PM me if interested.

Hi, I'm interested. Could you tell what's in the package? And the price. I'm in Norway :)

---------- Post added at 11:32 ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 ----------

Doh, thought it was PM. I'll do it when I come home.

Hi, on a second thought, I'll pass. I want to try getting an A1200 with more expansions.. CF hdd.. joystick/mouse, PSU.. etc..

But thanks for the offer.. :)

OK, then we will wait until you post the arrival (with the I'm glad I bought it, it's pristine, I love it more than my wife. Wife is angry with the situation. Divorce is expensive. I promise her to wash all the dishes, etc), then feedback. :roll:

After those steps, thread closed.

OK, then we will wait until you post the arrival (with the I'm glad I bought it, it's pristine, I love it more than my wife. Wife is angry with the situation. Divorce is expensive. I promise her to wash all the dishes, etc), then feedback. :roll:

After those steps, thread closed.

What have you been smokin'? And more important, where did you get it from?? :)

Haha rkauer :LOL: I'm already involved in a deep platonic relationship with my future A1200.. mmmmmmmmmm :roll:

Hi! A1200 with blizzard iv @ 50 mhz 64MB RAM arrived couple of days ago.

After some struggling, I'm in love. :)

One new Amiga user added to planet earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom