Not open for further replies.

quin

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Suffolk
i have a quick data drive for commodore 64, i bought it brand new but never had much luck with it when i was younger and have stored it ever since, it comes with 1 wafer, and manuals, is in MINT condition, but ive lost the box

link to some info about it etc - picture here is exact same model i have forsale

http://www.mos6502.com/?p=3239

i honestly do not know what there worth as i cant see any others for sale but for forum rules ill say £30 ono (y)

Last edited:
That's a very interesting drive. :) I'm not interested in purchasing it but I was interested in knowing what type of media it uses.

Heather

@heather, it takes "micro wafers" which look like a inside like a tiny vhs tape well kinda,
@tokyoracer, ta muchly i shall pm him

Hey quin,

Very cool device. :)

It's AmiBay's policy for users to wait at least three weeks before they bump their threads unless there's been a change in the original sale or request. We appreciate your help by following this policy. :)

Thanks!

Heather

---------- Post added at 10:31 ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 ----------

Someone pointed out to me that you dropped your price as well. :) It might be good to state that you have dropped the price when you bump next time to avoid confusing me. I'm sometimes a bit of a blond. :LOL:

Heather

sorry, was just so people didnt think zetr0 had bought it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom