Carlabiba

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Spain
Region
Almeria
Hello. I'm looking for a A4000D not work but have no defect in any of its components. I explain: I mean, no chips missing, not having the CPU board or motherboard cracks, breaks, conectors,memory slots, etc. .. have good physical condition and that the only problem is that the computer turns on and the screen has any color of the following, Red, Green, Black, Yellow, White, Gray, and then not do anything more or that the power light flashes and the computer will not boot. Some of you have something like what I want? P. S. Refrain from writing to me who wants to get rich selling junk. Thanks.

I have 4 or 5 faulty mobos (A4000D) : how much are you willing to pay for one ?

Last edited by a moderator:
faultymobos

faultymobos

Hello. Well, first you must tell me the state of the art...
30 euro for each one of your A4000D plus shipping, but they must be as I explain at the announcement. Can you send me photos, video?...thanks:whistle:

Last edited:
@ Cosmos

At first glance, your ROM's are missing along with the Mobo's power connector.

Carlabiba specifically stated he did not want anything missing from the board. ;)

Kin

In saying that though 3.1 roms are expensive enough. I have 5 A4000 motherboards and they all have 3.1 roms. You can't just give those babies away. When Anthony gets back I'm going to send them his way to get all the work done on them, then I'll put them back in there cases.

Would you like to share your knowledge on how you fix each one of these issues?

My experience:
-LED as normal (DIM then BRIGHT), Black screen. Found that R79 was burnt out and completely open: replacing this sorted the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom