spihunter

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Durham, NC
Hey Folks,

I'm looking for a stock A3000 is anyone has a spare they would like to let go. I would prefer it have 3.1 roms but it's not a deal breaker!. These are just harder to find.

It will probably need to be someone in N America since shipping would be pretty high for overseas. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey Folks,

I'm looking for a stock A3000 is anyone has a spare they would like to let go. I would prefer it have 3.1 roms but it's not a deal breaker!. These are just harder to find.
It will probably need to be someone in N America since shipping would be pretty high for overseas. Thanks!

I have an A3000 I'm willing to part with and I live in California so hopefully shipping cost wouldn't be to bad.
I'll send a PM.

That sounds great!. send me a PM with specs and price. Thanks!

Hey Folks,

I have an A3000 I'm willing to part with and I live in California so hopefully shipping cost wouldn't be to bad.
I'll send a PM.

stock A3000 with 3.1 roms

stock A3000 with 3.1 roms

Hey Folks,

I'm in the USA. I have a stock A3000 with 3.1 ROMs. Did you need a keyboard and mouse too, or just the console?

I have a A2000 keyboard here. I don't remember if they were the same connector?. I think I have a mouse as well.

Hey Folks,

I'm in the USA. I have a stock A3000 with 3.1 ROMs. Did you need a keyboard and mouse too, or just the console?

The A2k & A3k have the same keyboard connector.

Both are swappable.

PM's and Payment sent to orb85750. Waiting for shipping.

Hey Folks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom