Found CD32 pad (to buy or swap with spanking new comp.pro joystick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thanius

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Country
Sweden
Region
Västerbotten
Hi, I'm looking for one or two CD32 pads in good working condition. I've got a new reproduction of a competition pro from AmigaKit I'd be willing to swap. Otherwise I can offer 25 euros including shipping for one.

So, just to be clear;

I want one of these:

CD32%20PAD2.jpg

I'd be willing to pay 25 EUROS including shipping.

I've got one of these for swap:

competition-pro-retro-sm.jpg

The dsub version of course.
Hope this will wake any attention of potentional sellers/swappers. Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
I'll probably have one spare...

Skicka PM så att jag inte glömmer bort det bara :)

I've got an original CD32 pad which I'd be happy to trade with you.

Thanks!

@tk8783: Let's make a deal!
@Andy: Feel like selling yours?

Cheers to you both, sending PM to ya

To be honest, I'm only really interested in a trade. I'd like to continue to have a CD32 joypad, but it doesn't have to be the original one, in fact I'd probably prefer it to be a Competition Pro model. I guess if I can source a CP model elsewhere, I'd be prepared to sell the original one.

This is actually not a CD32 Competition Pro, this is the reproduction of the original one. Just to be clear. :)

---------- Post added at 19:56 ---------- Previous post was at 19:47 ----------

Perhaps I could buy the one from tk8783 and swap with you, Andy. That is, if you're interested in the compro I've got: http://amigakit.leamancomputing.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=610

OH! Sorry! I thought you meant a Competition Pro CD32 joypad, rather than a joystick. My apologies, I think I'll have to duck out at this point. Sorry :(

Still looking. Updated first post to make sure everyone understands what I'm swapping with.

I'd suggest getting the comp pro cd32 honeybee pad instead of the original cd32 pad ! ( they are far better - quality and playability )

Received and tested today, works brilliantly! Leaving feedback

Skickat från min ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T via Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom