s-video and cf card mods

Re: s-video and cf card mods

Very nice, looks professional made! :D

But can I suggest you another way? Just grab another floppy fascia and use the "door" as a slot for the CF. Without it attached, nobody will even notice it. :wink:

Very Nice! I'm green with envy! :mrgreen:

That's a non-Amiga case, isn't it? What kind of Amiga is in there? Sorry if you've said in the past but I either did not see or I forgot.

Heather

i did consider a floppy facia ( and now i'm thinking about it again, although i'm not sure there would be enough flat surface to bond the cf card reader to)

and it's a plain and humble A1200, 3.1 roms, apollo 060 32mb, with a mediator, sound blaster, 10/100 ethernet and an s3 card (soon to be a voodoo3 as soon as it arrives) with os 3.9 oh and a cd drive

cheers, JuvUK

SkydivinGirl said:
Very Nice! I'm green with envy! :mrgreen:

That's a non-Amiga case, isn't it? What kind of Amiga is in there? Sorry if you've said in the past but I either did not see or I forgot.

Heather

hi heather, i believe it's a power tower? (but i could be wrong, i usally am! :D ) i'm sure one of the helpful lot on here will correct me if i'm wrong

cheers, JuvUK

That's humble? :shock:

I'm sure lots of people here have a more "tricked out" system but yours seems quite nice to me :)

Heather

What things you like to add to your "humble" A1200 to make it "not-humble"? :shock:

Mine is pretty much the same, but with Apollo 1240/40 (a kind of ambient heater) and without the Soundblaster.

Also with the Voodoo3 3000, 10Mbit NIC and a DVD-burner instead the CD :mrgreen:

All in a crappy home-adapted tower, painted in white and red.

Wanna get a Fast IDE and USB to complete her?

rkauer said:
What things you like to add to your "humble" A1200 to make it "not-humble"? :shock:

Mine is pretty much the same, but with Apollo 1240/40 (a kind of ambient heater) and without the Soundblaster. But with the Voodoo3 3000! :mrgreen:

Wanna get a Fast IDE and USB to complete her?

well defo fast ata, i have the scan doubler so i guess all that's left is fast ata and a ppc just to run os4.0 but i can't justify the price of a ppc card, as for usb.... please bear in mind this is only my opinion but i can't see any use for usb on the miggy, i'm already using a pc ps2 key board and mouse so the only thing left is mass storage and the cf card/dvd/cd drives all take care of that so i think i'll skip on the usb :) :)

Back
Top Bottom