PDA

View Full Version : slowly updating online store

quarkx
1st March 2011, 15:39
Hi, all
Because of the "big haul" of stuff I Got over the weekend, and the fact I have another load coming this weekend, I am slowly loading stuff up on the online store. I would love to keep it all but it is beginning to look like a horder lives in this tiny 1 bedroom Apartment.
Please keep in mind, much of the stuff is "untested" as of yet, but I am always willing to help out.
Yes, I AM selling empty boxes for just the price of shipping for those extreme collectors out there.
If you see anything that is not listed yet in the photos, be sure to drop a e-mail or PM for a quote or to see if I want to keep it. I would love to keep the A4000, but I am literally running out of room here. LOL

Mods please change my status to "private Trader" if possible

davideo
1st March 2011, 15:46

Noted - I'll put in a request to a senior Mod.

Dave G :cool:

quarkx
1st March 2011, 15:53

Thanks a whole bunch:D

Nathanieltolbert
1st March 2011, 16:27
Thank you for the heads up. I have a question that I am going to shoot over to you in a PM.

quarkx
1st March 2011, 16:46
It is come to my attention that the e-mail link on the site doesn't work for some people. if you are having issues the e-mail address is amiga (at) amigalounge dot com. or you can always get me at glenvdb (at) hotmail dot com.

sorry for any inconvenience, I though I updated all the links, but it seems like Dreamweaver has reverted them.:coffee:

Sorry the Cybervision card is NOT for sale. I have been searching forever to find any graphics card that Did NOT involve selling a kidney. sorry. but the A4000 does come with the Warp Engine.

Nathanieltolbert
1st March 2011, 16:48
thanks for the info in regards to my question. I really appreciate it. :)

quarkx
1st March 2011, 16:53
thanks for the info in regards to my question. I really appreciate it. :)

Sorry Nathaniel for the last post, it was not meant as a shot at you, I was trying to be funny, not snotty.:roll:

quarkx
1st March 2011, 23:26
Got a few Games scanned and listed, Slowly, its coming:coffee:

davideo
2nd March 2011, 00:04

Thanks a whole bunch:D

PM on its way to you.

Nathanieltolbert
2nd March 2011, 04:44
I didn't take anything personally. If I was in your position and I happened to get a Cybervision 64 like you, I would hold onto it as well. They are supposed to be very very good. Only surpassed by the BVision for Zorro II/III original RTG cards from what I hear. So don't apologize you did and said nothing wrong, at least in my view.

quarkx
2nd March 2011, 17:18
More Games and software uploaded!
Ami-back Tools
Deluxe Music
Patch Meister
infestation
Aquaventure
their finest hour
yesterday:
Wings
The Colony
Theme Park Adventure
Myst
Theater of Death
all boxed, more on the way, as scanning boxes takes time.

AndyLandy
2nd March 2011, 17:27
*snaps fingers*

Private Trader status is now yours, good sir!

quarkx
2nd March 2011, 17:31
*snaps fingers*

Private Trader status is now yours, good sir!

cool -thank you:thumbsup:
now I am l33t club member -lol

Wait- Now I can see a whole bunch more stuff on the site! Like a blind man- I can see now hum.....

quarkx
3rd March 2011, 16:51
I just wanted to mention, that because of the weather (-20 to-30 during the day)here and the fact that its a 10 block walk to the nearest post office,
the shipping will be delayed until Saturday (March 5) its only supposed to warm up to minus 14, but there are orders outstanding (I am not working my regular job, and I will have access to a ride then too).
If you ordered from the online store, I am so sorry for the wait guys, but its cold as heak outside!
I am just too tired this morning to do a bunch of PM's:dry:

It's March of gosh sakes, the weather is usualy on the plus side of zero by now.:thumbsdown:

quarkx
4th March 2011, 17:57
I just wanted to note,
almost all of the boxed software is up with the exception of a few sports games, that should be up today. I am getting another collection tomorrow, with a ton of magazines and a system (I am not sure what kind of system yet) so for the best selection, be quick.:D
Hardware is being posted Starting Sunday through next week