PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Sega Treamcast LE-Blk

RedDaemonFox
2nd April 2011, 18:30
One of the last ones out of HK I've seen. I will include car adaptor, US power supply (controller upon request).

So the Treamcast is a high quality clone of the dreamcast, scaled down and a screen added. All dreamcast accesories will work on this system.

Unlike the white version, this one boasts a higher resolution screen, it will play burned games like all dreamcasts will and it has a nice orange and black case. These have been sold out for a long time at many retailers and many more were seized at customs so this is one of the few that survived.

My asking price is $200 plus postage. International orders are welcome, but special arrangements will need to be made.

Xanxi
2nd April 2011, 21:45
Hi.
Is it NTSC or PAL?

RedDaemonFox
2nd April 2011, 21:49
Hey, the onboard screen plays burned PALs just fine, I also know it SHOULD play PAL just fine as it is region free and produced in HK where both standards are present. it takes dreamcast video cords too.

Seaside
3rd April 2011, 12:52
All the Treamcast consoles are using hacked bios.

The one you see in the picture is the newer model revision 3 with Samsung LCD.

Plays both Pal and Ntsc games.

White Treamcast consoles are using very cheap LCD and you can't play smoothly as they have LCD lag.

RedDaemonFox
3rd April 2011, 16:44
^Thanks

---------- Post added at 15:44 ---------- Previous post was at 13:49 ----------

Strategy Gamer at EAB has interest currently, others will be waitlisted.

meka
7th May 2011, 19:48
Can it use 220v power supply?

thanks

amigo-mexicano
30th January 2013, 18:29
Do you still have this for sale? Thanks!

amigo-mexicano
1st February 2013, 22:26
*bump*

WarRenm0use
2nd February 2013, 13:52
man can i have a total quote including shipping to santiago, chile?

amigo-mexicano
12th March 2013, 00:05
*bump*

tokyoracer
12th March 2013, 00:33
*bump*
Why are you bumping someone else's thread? Why not PM him and await a reply?

amigo-mexicano
12th March 2013, 01:03
Sorry, already sent PM. I was bumping for my reply, not for the original post itself.

But I won't do it again, no problem.

flavio75
28th October 2017, 19:18
Hi, I apologize for resurrecting such an old thread, but I was wondering if this item was still available... if it is, I'd be interested in it. Thanks :)