Amiga's enemy is my enemy!
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
United States of Hell
Region
Melbourne, FL 32901
One of the last ones out of HK I've seen. I will include car adaptor, US power supply (controller upon request).

So the Treamcast is a high quality clone of the dreamcast, scaled down and a screen added. All dreamcast accesories will work on this system.

Unlike the white version, this one boasts a higher resolution screen, it will play burned games like all dreamcasts will and it has a nice orange and black case. These have been sold out for a long time at many retailers and many more were seized at customs so this is one of the few that survived.

My asking price is $200 plus postage. International orders are welcome, but special arrangements will need to be made.

Attachments

• 100_0276.jpg
    100_0276.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 100_0277.jpg
    100_0277.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 1
Hey, the onboard screen plays burned PALs just fine, I also know it SHOULD play PAL just fine as it is region free and produced in HK where both standards are present. it takes dreamcast video cords too.

All the Treamcast consoles are using hacked bios.

The one you see in the picture is the newer model revision 3 with Samsung LCD.

Plays both Pal and Ntsc games.

White Treamcast consoles are using very cheap LCD and you can't play smoothly as they have LCD lag.

^Thanks

---------- Post added at 15:44 ---------- Previous post was at 13:49 ----------

Strategy Gamer at EAB has interest currently, others will be waitlisted.

Sorry, already sent PM. I was bumping for my reply, not for the original post itself.

But I won't do it again, no problem.

Hi, I apologize for resurrecting such an old thread, but I was wondering if this item was still available... if it is, I'd be interested in it. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom