PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Sony Trinitron KX-14CP1

ratfink
3rd April 2011, 13:58
I used this monitor with Amiga's last year and it gave a good picture and [mono] sound. It's a Sony KX-14CP1. The screen is a little smaller than a sheet of A4.

As you can see from the pictures it's got a variety of sockets, these are all located on a panel on the side.

No idea where this would have been used originally although the plug says "MoD".:blink:. Seen it mentioned on the internet in the context of medicine, home computers, etc so I guess it's just a general purpose trinitron.

Located in York, UK I can deliver locally or maybe we can meet somewhere suitable for other locations - I have a few trips planned in the next few weeks.

I could in theory post it but it will cost a fortune in bubblewrap as well as the postage itself.

Looking for 40, payment by paypal gift in advance, or cash. UK only.

Aacheron
5th April 2011, 23:21
Hi! I'm interested. But I'm from Spain. PM sended with an offer !

Aacheron
15th April 2011, 11:03
Hi! I'm interested. But I'm from Spain. PM sended with an offer !

Sorry, interest withdraw, seller doesn't send abroad becaise monitors are not insured by some couriers. It's a pitty i was very interested. :| Nice monitor. :| Very nice monitor. :|

CanonMan
10th February 2013, 20:57
Ratfink, is the monitor still for sale?

ratfink
10th February 2013, 22:07
I still have it, not sure if I need it now or not. Sorry that's not much help. Basically it's in the shed so not strictly in the way. Though the shed is now a bit full... Are you wanting to buy?

CanonMan
10th February 2013, 22:17
I still have it, not sure if I need it now or not. Sorry that's not much help. Basically it's in the shed so not strictly in the way. Though the shed is now a bit full... Are you wanting to buy?

I might well be, but it depends on the condition and how good the picture is. Trinitrons are well known for going soft-focus.

Maybe dig it out of the shed and try it, post a few photos up, please?

ratfink
11th February 2013, 10:49
Realistically, given other priorities etc as well as the amount of stuff in the way, I won't be doing that any time soon I'm afraid.