Closed Deneb USB + adapters, Network, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitzsteve

Retired Slacker
AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
1041   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Hi!

I'm thinking of buying a Deneb, before I pay full price for a new one I wondered if anyone had a 2nd hand one for sale?

Idealy I'd like to buy a full package with working Network adapter and such.

Got some funds waiting in the Paypal Account (y)

Cheers!

Steve. :ninja:

Last edited:
Might take the plunge and grab the Deneb from Amigakit however still need suitable adapters Lan/USB Hub(powered), etc if anyone can help me out :)

Cheers!

I have this:

26404mh.jpg

originally bought for my own Denebs , it is a confirmed working usb->lan adapter... I have opened the package once (still has the shrink wrap) just to look on the adapter and test it... I used it for about 2 mins and left it in it's box LOL

IIRC I got it 29.90eur , for a 20 I can send it to you (shipping included) if you are interested in this... ofcourse nothing really stops you to get a 2eur adapter from eBay :D

Hi keropi!

Can I have some time to think about that? - Might be worth the extra for knowing its working and a decent (i.e not cheap rubbish) unit.

I'll come back to you!

Cheers!

Hi keropi!

Can I have some time to think about that? - Might be worth the extra for knowing its working and a decent (i.e not cheap rubbish) unit.

I'll come back to you!

Cheers!

I have cheap chinease ones, they work as well.

Found another USB solution so closing this thread - thanks for the info guys (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom