PDA

View Full Version : Closed Very Clean A600 - Full Setup - 2mb Ram/4gb CF-MD

fitzsteve
11th April 2011, 20:22
Hi!

Due to some recent impulse purchasing I've decided to sell my spare A600, this really is a great example and I'm selling a full setup* :)

So, here's what you get!

Amiga 600, clean and white - fully working (rev1.3)
1mb Chip Upgrade (Battery Removed - No Leakage)
4gb CF Microdrive + Adapter (CWB 68k Installed)
3.1Rom
Zipstick (working perfectly)
Mouse (slightly sticky LMB)
PSU
Scart lead (Composite Type)

Everything is in superb and clean condition without yellowing, only little issue is the left mouse button is a little worn.

The Case clips at the sides are intact so the case is secure when closed however a couple of the clips at the rear have broken. (Sadly very common)

Overall though this really is a great setup - ready to rock and roll!

I'm looking for 100 + P&P for this little lot.

*TV Not included

(I'll take off 10 if you don't need the 3.1Rom and can include 2.0Rom instead - but no other splits and this wouldn't be for sale seperate)

**Also listed on EAB**

jvdbossc
11th April 2011, 20:34
Nice looking system Steve, amigakit sells new switches for the mouse by the way:D I have my stock, hope this goes to a good home

fitzsteve
11th April 2011, 20:36
Nice looking system Steve, amigakit sells new switches for the mouse by the way:D I have my stock, hope this goes to a good home

Thanks mate, I knew it wasn't a big issue and easy fix but I like to describe things 100% accurate :thumbsup:

Memphis
11th April 2011, 21:04
I wanna lick your , amiga, so clean. nice setup.

fitzsteve
11th April 2011, 21:07
I wanna lick your , amiga, so clean. nice setup.

Sorry no licking, but you can buy it if you like ;)

SteveK
12th April 2011, 10:50
lovely looking machine Steve! Can I pay on some kind of installment plan? perhaps my good friend, the Prince of Namibia, can send me some of the money he owes me!

best of luck!

fitzsteve
12th April 2011, 10:56
lovely looking machine Steve! Can I pay on some kind of installment plan? perhaps my good friend, the Prince of Namibia, can send me some of the money he owes me!

best of luck!

All jokes aside - if you're interested I can agree some kind of terms with you although I wouldn't want it to stretch on beyond an agreed date.

If you want to talk more about this drop me a PM :thumbsup:

SteveK
12th April 2011, 11:22
Wow! wasn't expecting that! It is very tempting (VERY tempting!). I need to go away and consider my finances, so I won't officially declare interest just yet, in case there is someone else champing at the bit over this machine!

Steve

fitzsteve
12th April 2011, 12:39
Wow! wasn't expecting that! It is very tempting (VERY tempting!). I need to go away and consider my finances, so I won't officially declare interest just yet, in case there is someone else champing at the bit over this machine!

Steve

No probs, as long as someone is serious I don't mind holding onto a machine and taking a couple of payments as long as its sorted over a month or two by a date agreed then I'm happy :)

AmiNeo
13th April 2011, 23:23
Sorry for the pointless comment but... ooooh... SHINY! :huh:

... Cleanest I've EVER seen! and I owned one when they were just a few years old :blink:

... Always admired your systems Steve! They look so clean and tidy!

fitzsteve
14th April 2011, 09:04
Thanks mate, I take a lot of time to clean them when I first get them which includes a full strip down, case cleaned inside and out, keys individually cleaned if needed :)

I give the mobo a nice once over with compressed air to get all the dust off and run a disk cleaner through the floppy drive before it has any disks put inside.

Anyone who buys will know they are getting a very well loved system :thumbsup:

AmiNeo
14th April 2011, 14:00
Thanks mate, I take a lot of time to clean them when I first get them which includes a full strip down, case cleaned inside and out, keys individually cleaned if needed :)

I give the mobo a nice once over with compressed air to get all the dust off and run a disk cleaner through the floppy drive before it has any disks put inside.

Anyone who buys will know they are getting a very well loved system :thumbsup:

I wouldnt argue with that! Well worth it too! :thumbsup:

fitzsteve
15th April 2011, 10:13
@Mods - please close.

Change of plans ;)