Not open for further replies.

abraXXious

Banned
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Country
Australia
Hey guys,

chasing an external (25 pin) Scsi cd device in an enclosure. Something clean (no yellowing etc).

This will probably have to be Australia only as the weight and size will make overseas postage a little crazy.

Mingle! Didnt you have some of these? Anywho, anyone that can help please let me know.

hi mate!
can you give me few days? i can check for you but all my hardware i keep at my mothers place now, so the earliest is weekend :(

i purchased few external drives from Mingle a while ago but one i gave to my nephew and another (i think HDD not CD) to a mate of mine... i will check.

meantime if anyone can help go ahead and help the bloke out ;)

Thanks mate! Let me know if you do any good.

P.S. - Your A4k should be there shortly, probably Thursday. Please let me know when it arrives.

hi mate,
going to my mothers place now, i will be bringing few items back so i will bring the externals with me and take some photos for you to have a look and see what you need...

depending on the Polish\Wog Easter celebrations i should have pic uploaded by end of tomorrow ;) LOL

;) same here mate, born in Poland to a Polish mother and Greek father. Now married to a Lebanese Aussie and expecting a little "PoLeb" baby any day now :)

anyway, its taken a while but i finally managed to visit my mother over Easter and brought some stuff back with me so i got one of the drives i told you about...
its this one, but for some reason the badge is missing! :( otherwise the drive is in good condition and its bl**dy HEAVY.

so its yours if you want it, just scared about the postage mate, its going to be a killer :( otherwise i will leave it here and hook it up to my A3000

all the best mate,
Marcin

Attachments

• IMG_0032 (640x427).jpg
    IMG_0032 (640x427).jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0033 (640x427).jpg
    IMG_0033 (640x427).jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 0
i checked postage to your nominated postcode, its $19 AUD plus optional $3 AUD registered if you choose. its almost 3.5KG in weight :(

have a good day,
Marcin

ready for postage.

Attachments

• IMG_0002 (640x427).jpg
    IMG_0002 (640x427).jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0001 (640x427).jpg
    IMG_0001 (640x427).jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0003 (640x427).jpg
    IMG_0003 (640x427).jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 0
Wow! You dont stuff around with the postage! I usually just jam a couple of sheets of newspaper and a heap of sticky tape around items..... (for those waiting for refurbed a4ks - Im just kidding here). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom