Akira

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Country
United States
Region
New York
Looking for a fair condition A600, fully working, from a US seller!
Preferrably an NTSC model.

Shippping would be to zip code 11206

Re: A600, US seller

Well, somehow this thread is not being viewed, for I missed this one:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1713&start=0

Exactly something like that is what I want. As long as its fully working, both motherboard AND disk drive, I can rstore it.

PLease let me know. This Amiga would be a gift for a young man that wants to get started in Amiga tracking.

Help me out ;)

Sorry that you missed out on mine. :( You know, I probably read your request when you first posted but I did not search to see if anyone was looking for an A600 before I posted mine for sale. I'll make a note to do that next time.

Sorry again :oops:

Heather

Wow! :shock: - I am impressed here.

Just to add, I have sold loads of items trawling the wanted sections & hand on heart, only to save me from typing up an Ad in the first place. I guess it serves me right for being a lazy git eh! :LOL:
On the flipside, I also had a member come into a thread & say "Not Fair" as he advertised for an Item I offered to someone else & they had asked first by Date stamp. I just never saw it, so what do you do!?

In all seriousness though, this kind of development helps things mature & develop, so dont worry about it SdG. I'm sure Akira is cool @ heart really. :wink:

If A600's have a Pal NTSC Jumper like the Big Box Amiga's, shouldn't a PAL one also function perfectly as an NTSC one for use in the USA or is the Power Supply the main drag? - Excuse my ignorance here, I'm just a "Big Box" boy! :LOL:

Kin

*edit*

A PAL Miggy in the USA should be fine on an RGB monitor btw, irrespective of a PAL/NTSC jumper being available. Just no good to use on a USA TV, unless the TV has Scart input supporting PAL/NTSC inputs & you use an RGB to Scart lead. I suppose the PSU could be acquired in the USA to compensate! :wink:

@Kinnie: the SCART socket is easy to find in USA as an Haggis meal. :wink:

PAL Amigas are preferable in all other parts of the world (except Japan, a NTSC land too).

Too bad the little A600 is so rare in the USA.

But an RGB monitor such as a USA spec 1084 would work fine with a PAL A600; - Yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom