Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK
Hi all,

i would like to buy an A1200 case and keyboard

condition doesn't matter (not broken though)

in fact the rougher the cheeper the better

cheers, JuvUK

Juvvy, i'm sure i have one in that store shed outside where Z's PSU's he wants are. Didn't get round to getting in there today but definitely tomorrow and if there is one you can have it for postage.

Mike

Edit

just had a quick look now and i have the two halves, the bottom of the case is an Amiga Technologies and still relatively white but has had the back lip sliced down a little and has a few screw holes to accommodate a slim cd-rom and a cf-ide adapter but this is not noticeable once the case is together. Its also missing the trap door cover.

The top half is a Commodore and is slightly yellowed. It doesn't have the LED's in place but i'm sure i have them here somewhere if you need them.

i can provide pics if required.

Mike

Last edited:
Hi Mike,
yes please bud i'll take them, PM me your deets and i'll send you some beer money

cheers, JuvUK

Juvvy, i'm sure i have one in that store shed outside where Z's PSU's he wants are. Didn't get round to getting in there today but definitely tomorrow and if there is one you can have it for postage.

Mike

Edit

just had a quick look now and i have the two halves, the bottom of the case is an Amiga Technologies and still relatively white but has had the back lip sliced down a little and has a few screw holes to accommodate a slim cd-rom and a cf-ide adapter but this is not noticeable once the case is together. Its also missing the trap door cover.

The top half is a Commodore and is slightly yellowed. It doesn't have the LED's in place but i'm sure i have them here somewhere if you need them.

i can provide pics if required.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom