Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectroBlaster

Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
Country
Exeter, Devon
Hi :)

I am looking for an scsi hard drive with a 50pin connector. Anything from 1gb upwards and no silly prices please!

Thx.

Last edited by a moderator:

I am looking for an scsi hard drive with a 50pin connector. Anything from 1gb upwards and no silly prices please!

Thx.

What is a non-silly price? PM me with the answer if it violates Amibay policy to post it here.

I use 68pin drives with a 68-50pin converter, I use the converters on the cd drive and the scsi controller then I can use the 68wire cable
just a tought

I did think about the cable idea but as I have never touched scsi on the atari I just did not know if it would work...

I should know better as scsi is flexible as the connector types all go together with jiggery pokery lol.

So I could in thoery buy a really cheap 68pin drive, I would just need the right cable.

---------- Post added at 18:40 ---------- Previous post was at 18:38 ----------

Thx.

What is a non-silly price? PM me with the answer if it violates Amibay policy to post it here.

Well a silly price would be £100's

I am not that desperate for an scsi drive, seeing as they are old hat these days and I am limited by what the atari st can use.

SCSI Hard Drive

SCSI Hard Drive

Hi,

have a 1GB 50 pin Quantum RZ26L-E hard drive. £20 + P&P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom