Country
UK
Region
South Wales
**** BIG SALE NOW ON! Check out my latest post in thread below. ****

Hi,

I have for sale the following :-

Two 1541 disk drives.

No 1 is the black drive pull down/out flap model. It seems to work to an extent, has problems reading disks quite often. Head alignment maybe? (£20 + p&p, heavy item)

No 2 has a light beige colour drive with turn down lever. Works a lot better and has played the games I have tested so far without issue. (£25 + p&p, heavy item)

Both come with serial lead and power cable. I also have a couple of evesham micros "1541 Quiet Drive Stops" which I never got around to fitting. (£5 for pack if bought with drive)

Also have "The Commodore 64 disk book", a smallish book all about using the drives. (will include with first drive sold)

Software :-

Easy script (boxed with manuals)
Easy File (boxed with manuals)
An introduction to basic - part 1 (boxed with manuals)
Selection of "Commodore Disk User" coverdisks

(£20 + p&p for all four)

Disk games, boxed with manuals :-

Go Crazy (Desolator, Side arms, Bedlam, Bad Cat, Jinks & Shackled).
Donald Duck's Playground
The Gold Collection I
The Gold Collection II
The Gold Collection III
Arcadia (Operation Thunderbolt, The Newzealand story, Chase HQ).
Computer Maniacs Diary 1989
The Untouchables
Crazy Cars
Crazy Cars II
The Living Daylights
Thunder Blade
Buggy Boy

(£30 + p&p for all disk games)

+ Robcom "Turbo 50 and magic disk kit". This is a cartridge with fast loader options, head alignment utilities, and debugging tools. Also includes cleaning disk and special disk for head alignment. (£20 + p&p)

Looking for £90 ono for all these. May split if there if a particular item is requested.

Collection very much preferred if taken as one lot, since drives are heavy. As an added bonus will include boxed commodore MPS801 printer if collected. Can deliver locally within reasonable distance of J36 of M4.

Boxed C64C package available in my other advert - https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=15330. Would take £125 ono for both if collected.

EDIT: added individual/group item prices.

EDIT2: Pics added below :-

c64diskdrives.jpg

c64diskgames.jpg

games1.jpg

Last edited:
interested

hmm need the magic disk kit with the alignment software and utils may be interested in the 1541 black drive also depending on price and delivery

Last edited:
Hi,

I would prefer to sell as one lot first.

If buyer collects I will also include a boxed commodore MPS801 printer. May even have a spare boxed C64C as well. (y)

Hi,

I would prefer to sell as one lot first.

If buyer collects I will also include a boxed commodore MPS801 printer. May even have a spare boxed C64C as well. (y)

fair enough good luck with sale but if things do change then i will still be interested in those items

@Fizzy

If you are willing or intending to split, you should put independent prices on items or groups of items. i.e. all software, all hardware etc.

You may generate more interest in items when listed with an split price.

declaring interest in Robcom "Turbo 50 and magic disk kit" Also includes cleaning disk and special disk for head alignment. (£20 + p&p)
also the evesham micros "1541 Quiet Drive Stops

if you decide to split

Last edited:
** UPDATE **

Ok, decided I'm selling up my C64 collection. So, I'm selling all the above (minus the Robcom cartridge and kit)...

AND the light fantastic C64 pack in other ad..

AND a big selection of original games on tape - (around 125 all told)...

AND a commodore MPS801 printer, boxed....

AND Simons basic catridge, boxed....

AND "Step by Step programming the C64", boxed....

AND a trojan CAD master light pen in plastic case....

AND a bag of various joysticks, and possibly a couple of PSU's too....

AND a selection of C64 related books....

....for only £100 ono. That's right, £100 ono. Unfortunately with this lot it's collection only, or can deliver in person within reasonable distance of J36 of the M4 if fuel costs are covered.

May even have a spare C64 I can throw in too.

** Pics added **

games1.jpg

games2.jpg

games3.jpg

games4.jpg

printer2.jpg

C64_5.jpg

Last edited:
Added some pics of tape games and other bits.

---------- Post added at 14:20 ---------- Previous post was at 14:17 ----------

declaring interest in Robcom "Turbo 50 and magic disk kit" Also includes cleaning disk and special disk for head alignment. (£20 + p&p)
also the evesham micros "1541 Quiet Drive Stops

if you decide to split

Sent a PM to discuss.

Declaring interest in the following...

No 2 has a light beige colour drive with turn down lever. Works a lot better and has played the games I have tested so far without issue. (£25 + p&p, heavy item)

&

Selection of "Commodore Disk User" coverdisks

PM'ed with a question or two ;)

hello

im intersted in (if still available)

and the Robcom cartridge and kit (if its for sale?)

Is this one still up for grabs? I am very interested :)

Hi - sorry for the delay I've had a rather eventful week or two and not in a good way... :Doh:

Anyhow, Simon_G has asked about the drive too and I've to check out postage costs and the like which I'll try and do tomorrow.

You're currently next in line... (y)

Declaring interest in everything except the printer.
Would like to know shipping costs to Denmark.
Why is this without the Robcom cartridge and kit?
I really need that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom