BinoX

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
56   0   1
Country
UK
Region
Helston, Cornwall
As the topic says... I'm looking for a copy of the PCI specifications (preferably in pdf or similar) I don't fancy paying cash just to read something because I just wanna learn a little more about PCI... lol (I also don't see why I should have to pay for the technical docs of an "open specification".. it makes no sense...)

Also, any sites with detailed info on the PCI bus would be appreciated :)

Thanks in advance

Edit: Also looking for the MiniPCI specs :)

Re: Wanted: Copy of the PCI 3.0 specifications

Thx for that link, I already got that one :) After the FULL specs really, or a damn good reference :)

Isn't membership free on the site above? - You should get access to the .pdf files then! :wink:

I've tried signing up before and they had a gripe that I wasn't a business, so I didnt bother again, now am hoping to get it from someone who has it already

Just give em some bs or other. Call urself PCI3+ :mrgreen:

@Binox

Hint: do a google search for what you require eg. a search for PCI specification gave this as the 2nd result :

PCI-SIG - SpecificationsPCI-SIG specifications, descriptions, related ECNs, correlating white papers and documents, and associated compliance checklists.
http://www.pcisig.com/specifications - 10k - Cached - Similar pages

if the result is on a members only forum/site click the Cached link at the bottom :wink:

Edit: I also came accross this http://members.datafast.net.au/dft0802/specs.htm

Thx for the link :)

Yeah, already found that spec page and I can't download the spec from there, and no such luck with the google cache way either :(

done some searching for the document name and it appears in a few places, problem is they are now dead, I presume they also have been told to remove or else!

Good find Heather :)

(Dl'ed and saved for prosperity) ;)

@imnogeek

I am VERY good :mrgreen: at tracking down information on the net. Glad to be of assistance to my fellow AmiBayers.

Heather

Thanks very much :D

Now I can get on with my reading ^_^

Good find SdG. Nice one! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom