Dad, gamer, nerd, amigian
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Country
Oslo
Region
Oslo
Looking for a mate for my CSPPC.

Located in Norway, I'm willing to pay for reasonable shipping, and £50 for the card (looking at the price in another thread here).

I can pay by pay pal. I can also pat by BIC and IBAN, but then it must be someone I know the nick of whom seems turstworhty or whom the moderators will vouch for.

Re: CyberVision PPC wanted

Re: CyberVision PPC wanted

arnljot said:
Looking for a mate for my CSPPC.

Located in Norway, I'm willing to pay for reasonable shipping, and £50 for the card (looking at the price in another thread here).

I can pay by pay pal. I can also pat by BIC and IBAN, but then it must be someone I know the nick of whom seems turstworhty or whom the moderators will vouch for.

The only thing I can vouch for is the guy that was asking for £50 ono actually got £200 in our local paper. :wink: You may need to adjust your ideas on pricing. Good luck all the same.

The only thing I can vouch for is the guy that was asking for £50 ono actually got £200 in our local paper

That actually sounds more like the correct pricing... :)

Well. If anyone has one which they would consider to part with. I'm all ears. Up to £200 is okay. But then closer to the 20th of feb, whis is "pay day". (I have to keep with the posting gude lines which states that I have to afford what I buy, not only have the money ;))

I am sorely tempted to pull my CVPPC out & cut a deal with ya! If I did, I`d feel to be loosing a Leg that I don`t use often!

But the pain.............. :shock:

How would you be paying? Stfu Kin...he said already & ur stalling!

Okay, okay...my arm is bent, have it if you must! :?

How much is postage?

As your inner voice pointed out, I use pay pal, safer for both of us :)

Then I pay the 20th? Ofcoz you don't ship either before you're paid!

All thoug, the days are gonna crawl now until the 20th...

Btw, please pm me your paypal email when and if we have a deal.

Arnljot,

I have replied to your PM & will update once I have IBAN deets in place.

Cheers for now! :)

We have a deal

We have a deal

I can then confirm that Kin Hell and I have an agreement. I will pay him the agreed upon amount by Wire Transfer the 20th of Fabuary.

Hi arnljot,

Will Email you iBAN details on Monday. :wink:

Charlie

@Kin Hell

I have transferred the funds £233 to you (OS4, CVPPC, CGX_CD, SlimDrives postage for Merlin).

Cheers, hope you get the funds soon, I ordered an express wire order.

I`ll check with the Bank tommorow Arnljot, but please note you have made a mistake above.

Its an Original OS3.9 Disk I`m sending you. I sent you screen shots of OS4.0 running on your CVPPC. I`m guessing you`re getting a bit excited now! :mrgreen:

You are correct, it's OS3.9

I don't even want OS4, so I don't know why I wrote that. :)

Certainly not an unconcious slip!

Hi Arnljot, :D

Funds are clear this morning. Many thanks. Parcel is already over @ Despatch, but as yet, I can not confirm if it will be despatched today or tommorow. I will Email you asap & there will be lots of Pics showing you the Contents of the Box.

Best Wishes to you,

Charlie

Electronic day and age and all, but still that was fast banking :)

Yes, wasn`t it! :shock:

As far as I am aware, your parcel was despatched today but I don`t have the tracking Information to hand & might not be able to get it to you until late Monday, by which time, you could have the parcel. At least lets hope so!
Please check your Email. I have sent you pics of the package & the contents wrapping, so you will know exactly what is in the box & what the parcel looks like before shipping.

Cheers for now,

Charlie

Kin Hell said:
I have sent you pics of the package & the contents wrapping

I just have to repeat it here, in addition to my e-mail reply to you: That is some seriously good work in packaging. I'm impressed!

Glad you`re happy m8. I`ll be a lot happier when you post saying you got it & everything is okay! :wink:

UPS tried delivering at 3.39pm (Norway Time) today, but no one was there to sign for it! :?

Kin Hell said:
UPS tried delivering at 3.39pm (Norway Time) today, but no one was there to sign for it! :?

That's right, just came online here to post that same info! :)

Just talked with UPS, and they only deliver between 0800 and 1600, so I'll stay home from work tomo and accept the package. Then I get to test it too right away :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom