HamStar50

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
England, UK
Region
Leicestershire
Hi all,

As per my caps problems, I'm after a motherboard where someone has swapped the caps to new ones in recent times. I'm after one in good working order. Anybody have one for sale? Thank you.

HamStar50

Hi mate, I just googles them and on their website indeed they do! Many thanks I didn't think there would be such specific services. I'll get in touch with them. Thanks for the suggestion. Cheers

if you don't found, i repair in italy, please verify p&p to italy and i verify p&p from italy for uk

if you don't found, i repair in italy, please verify p&p to italy and i verify p&p from italy for uk

Hi,
Many thanks for the offer - a member here has offered to carry out the work. I'm new to the forum here and it's really nice to see so many people happy to help! (y)

Hi,
Many thanks for the offer - a member here has offered to carry out the work. I'm new to the forum here and it's really nice to see so many people happy to help! (y)

Welcome to Amibay, we aim to please! (And act as a repository for hardware pr0n and crazy mods!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom