Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Country
Northampton, UK
Region
Northamptonshire, UK
Hi all,

I'm wanting an Amiga A1200 motherboard.

Not bothered which ROMs it has but I prefer a motherboard from a Commodore A1200 and not an ESCOM/Amiga Technologies A1200.

I would prefer a PAL motherboard, but will take NTSC if that's all I can get.

Thanks in advance
woody.cool

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

I'm wanting an Amiga A1200 motherboard.

Not bothered which ROMs it has but I prefer a motherboard from a Commodore A1200 and not an ESCOM/Amiga Technologies A1200.

I would prefer a PAL motherboard, but will take NTSC if that's all I can get.

Thanks in advance
woody.cool

Hi Woody!
I have a PAL motherboard, Commodore, not ESCOM.

It has a slightly modd on it (it was intended to use in a Tower so some pins were bent and some were soldered so it could use an external keyboard). Since it was intended to use in that project, which is no more, i have no use for it.

I have complete instructions on how to reverse what is already done (it only requires to put back in place a couple of pins and re-solder/unsolder some or two little pieces, if you have knowledge on soldering or have some friend to do it for you, thats all. I cant do that for myself because my hand shakes a lot and have nobody around to do it for me).

I dont have roms for it unfortunately, but you can have it just for cost of shipping (shipping from Argentina)

By the way, the mobo works perfect.

Let me know if its good for you

Cheers

Sebastian

Last edited:
Hi Woody!

I don't have a Motherboard spare, but I can offer you a whole A1200 in good/fair condition. Some yellowing (keys) and marks on the case for £40 + P&P

Will post pics if you're interested.

Steve.

PM sent in case you missed this mate!

Also some pics of the machine:

IMG_1379.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg

IMG_1382.jpg

Guess what was on my doormat when I got home from work? ..... :D

It turned up yesterday, I would've posted then but spent all evening with my A1200
I swapped the internals into my lovely 'like new' white case and now all is brilliant.

Remind me, how do I leave feedback? :oops: (it's been a while since I bought anything)

Guess what was on my doormat when I got home from work? ..... :D

It turned up yesterday, I would've posted then but spent all evening with my A1200
I swapped the internals into my lovely 'like new' white case and now all is brilliant.

Remind me, how do I leave feedback? :oops: (it's been a while since I bought anything)

https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=5133

Here ya go mate! Leaving yours now (y)

Glad it arrived safe and fast.

Feedback sent for Fitzsteve :)

I'm happy, I'm quite sure Fitzsteve is happy ...... can we lock this now?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom