Confused retro man
VIP
Rating - 100%
503   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Nottingham
Hi all, i picked up a psp today from a local seller via gumtree for a very small price due to the seller picking it up from a house clearance. I only received the psp, charger and a 2gb memory card.

I have already installed m33-6 custom firmware but i have no way to test if the umd drive works. I am looking for a umd game or movie to test my drive. Looking to purchase as cheap as possible or maybe even loan one from someone.

I know i could just pop to a local game store and buy one but i'm lazy :LOL:

Thanks

Mike

Hi Mike, you can use the Demo Disc Vol.1 too if you have it. Normally was inside the package.

Hi phantom, didn't get any of the packaging or demo discs, just console , charger and 2gb memory card

I've used Gen-D3 before on a different psp and i had problems with some games so i thought i'd give the m33-6 a go this time.
If it doesn't work out i have a pandora battery and can install the gen-d3 (y)

Actually I have my PSP only for PES 2011 2012 and so on, under 'heavy' circumstances (aka WC). :LOL:

Mine will basically be for Fifa 11, Gran Turismo and emulators while travelling on buses

@Scrappy,

hit me up with a PM of your address and I will send you a UMD game to borrow, (i want it back when your done though ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom