Appz I've Written (Part 2)

LamboJay

AmiBayer
Country
USA
Region
Charlotte, NC
In Part 1 I posted about an assembler/disassembler and simulator/debugger for 8051 all-in-one cpu/controller chip as well as a simplistic spreadsheet.

In this addition we have a psychrometric chart analyzer. Psy charts are used by people in the heating and air conditioning biz as well as weather men.

This app draws a psychrometric chart in a window and will calculate the humidity, enthalpy, dewpoint and other variables based on any point clicked within the chart.

The chart is not static. It is plotted based on input parameters such as the temperature and atmospheric pressure.

I originally wrote this back in 1991. Here's a few screen grabs.

Anyone find these apps interesting? Should I post more? I was never a games developer. I was into utils and such.

Attachments

• Psy1.jpg
    Psy1.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Psy2.jpg
    Psy2.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Psy3.jpg
    Psy3.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
They are very interesting indeed mate!!!
It looks VERY pro. Gief more posts with other utils and apps :D

Very interesting stuff there! Yes, show us what you got (y)

Glad you guys like 'em. The amount of math that goes into calculating and plotting a psy chart is quite amazing.

I had a massive HD failure a long time ago and a lot of code was lost. I've been going through some floppy and tape backups to restore what I can. These are the apps I've managed to more or less resurrect so far. As I pull others from the abyss, I'll post them up.

Back
Top Bottom