salaxi54

Incoming ASROC!
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
GREECE
Region
Athens
I know the short answer is: "Buy a catweasel" but for now it's not up to my wallet :)
So, is there a way to use an Amiga keyboard on the pc? Specifically, the CDTV keyboard.
As for Amiga mice, if i can't find a way, i could "disguise" one, but would rather not pimp my existing black mouse :LOL:
Thanks!

Unfortunately the Keyrah supports only A1200 and A600 keyboards..

@Xanxi: Thanks for the link, but
The thread is quite big, in French, and has many dead links.
I can use a translator to try understanding what is said, but it would still be difficult to get in touch with this gentleman in order to acquire such an interface. It is also my understanding that there's no schematics/how-to available?
Interesting nevertheless! (y)

For the mouse: take the "lamer" way.

Put an ordinary laptop-sized mouse board (with the wheel removed, of course) inside the case of the Amiga mouse and go from there.

Align the sensor with the under hole where the ball cover goes.

Unfortunately the Keyrah supports only A1200 and A600 keyboards..

What about a combination of the Keyrah and an A1200 tower keyboard adapter? It's a bit filthy, but I guess it could work! :nuts:

Rogerio, like i said over at my Wanted post, i've already done this hack to a tank mouse. My major worry is actually the CDTV keyboard..

Andy, i don't think that would work. Since the A1200 tower keyboard adapter is targeted towards the opposite task, one of fitting a peecee keyboard to an Amiga, and involves the ribbon-cable socket, or a socket on top of a chip in case of the A1200 :(

Back
Top Bottom