PDA

View Full Version : Closed Super Wildcard or other SNES backup unit wanted for trade

Fingerlickin_B
16th February 2009, 00:36
As per the title, I want a SNES backup unit & have Amiga bits to swap.

I'm offering the following trade options:

a: Buddha card OR DKB A1200 8mb/FPU card direct swap for a 16mb backup unit.

b: Buddha AND DKB cards direct swap for a 32mb backup unit.

The DKB has broken clips on one RAM socket, but the other one holds it in place with a block of HDF...never had a problem with it.

PZ.

T_Hairy_Bootson
16th February 2009, 01:35
HRRRMMMMMMMMM.....

I have a super wild card 16 here... in working order but the cart slot flap is broken and possibly missing.

But that said I am in no real need of a buddha (already have one) and am not after a memory expansion for the 1200. So if you don't find any takers maybe we can sort out something.

Fingerlickin_B
16th February 2009, 01:39
Cool man, I'll be in touch if nobody wants to trade :)

PZ.

T_Hairy_Bootson
16th February 2009, 01:42
Cool man, I'll be in touch if nobody wants to trade :)

PZ.

Fabulous :lol:

scrappysphinx
16th February 2009, 02:28
not wanting to stand on anyones toes or anything but if you guys do a deal and the buddha is going spare i may be interested depending on price and available cash at the time.

Mike

Fingerlickin_B
16th February 2009, 02:34
not wanting to stand on anyones toes or anything but if you guys do a deal and the buddha is going spare i may be interested depending on price and available cash at the time.

Mike

No problem Mike, you've done the right thing in saying that you want it if I end up still having it spare for whatever reason & you aren't guzumping (sp?) from the way I see it.

PZ.

Fingerlickin_B
16th February 2009, 04:09
*Update*

THB & I are consulting via PM regarding a purchase...will make updates here to keep it legit!

PZ.

Fingerlickin_B
16th February 2009, 05:06
*Update*

THB & I have reached an agreement for me to purchase his SWC. Consider this deal done! :mrgreen:

I may make the Buddha available for sale soon, due to the interest shown by SS :D

PZ.

T_Hairy_Bootson
17th February 2009, 02:01
SWC16 was sent this morning. Should be with you soon.

Fingerlickin_B
19th February 2009, 07:11
Arrived today & works great! Thanks THB!!!! :mrgreen:

PZ.

T_Hairy_Bootson
19th February 2009, 07:34
Awesome, have fun wth it fingers. :D