PDA

View Full Version : Closed Kernel Reference Manuals

jman
10th June 2011, 12:09
I'm looking for the THIRD EDITION (black cover) of the Amiga Hardware Reference Manual.

If the price is interesting I'm also evaluating the full set of 5 books of the Amiga Rom Kernel Reference Manual Technical Reference Series:
- Libraries FOUND
- Includes and Autodocs FOUND
- Devices FOUND
- Amiga Hardware Reference Manual FOUND
- Amiga User Interface Style Guide Features FOUND

Shipping to Italy.

Thank you.

EDIT: As an 'appetizer', I'd be happy if someone could point me to a PDF version of these books. I couldn't find anything but the Libraries (http://www.bombjack.org/commodore/amiga-books.htm) book.

palmix
17th August 2011, 19:27
I'm looking for the THIRD EDITION (black cover) of the Amiga Hardware Reference Manual.

If the price is interesting I'm also evaluating the full set of 5 books of the Amiga Rom Kernel Reference Manual Technical Reference Series:
- Libraries
- Includes and Autodocs
- Devices
- Amiga Hardware Reference Manual
- Amiga User Interface Style Guide Features

Shipping to Italy.

Thank you.

EDIT: As an 'appetizer', I'd be happy if someone could point me to a PDF version of these books. I couldn't find anything but the Libraries (http://www.bombjack.org/commodore/amiga-books.htm) book.

Ciao
I could trade it for an italian book: Programmare l'Amiga Volume 1
message me if you are interested
bye

jman
27th August 2011, 10:20
bump (and updated wishlist)

jman
22nd September 2011, 19:03
bump, and updated wishlist. Come on guys, anyone willing to give me the AHRM? :-)

gazcbm
22nd September 2011, 22:07
Its available at the bombjack site - an excellent resource for manuals-books etc

jman
22nd September 2011, 22:55
Its available at the bombjack site - an excellent resource for manuals-books etc

Hi gaz,

yes that's a wonderful resource, but I need something slightly more specific, the third and last revision (published in 1991) of those book series.

jman
27th September 2011, 14:02
Ciao
I could trade it for an italian book: Programmare l'Amiga Volume 1
message me if you are interested
bye

Replied to your PM ;-)

jman
11th October 2011, 09:24
bump...

jman
3rd November 2011, 09:23