Not open for further replies.

jman

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Country
italy
Region
tuscany
I'm looking for the THIRD EDITION (black cover) of the Amiga Hardware Reference Manual.

If the price is interesting I'm also evaluating the full set of 5 books of the Amiga Rom Kernel Reference Manual Technical Reference Series:
- Libraries FOUND
- Includes and Autodocs FOUND
- Devices FOUND
- Amiga Hardware Reference Manual FOUND
- Amiga User Interface Style Guide Features FOUND

Shipping to Italy.

Thank you.

EDIT: As an 'appetizer', I'd be happy if someone could point me to a PDF version of these books. I couldn't find anything but the Libraries book.

Last edited:
I'm looking for the THIRD EDITION (black cover) of the Amiga Hardware Reference Manual.

If the price is interesting I'm also evaluating the full set of 5 books of the Amiga Rom Kernel Reference Manual Technical Reference Series:
- Libraries
- Includes and Autodocs
- Devices
- Amiga Hardware Reference Manual
- Amiga User Interface Style Guide Features

Shipping to Italy.

Thank you.

EDIT: As an 'appetizer', I'd be happy if someone could point me to a PDF version of these books. I couldn't find anything but the Libraries book.

Ciao
I could trade it for an italian book: Programmare l'Amiga Volume 1
message me if you are interested
bye

bump, and updated wishlist. Come on guys, anyone willing to give me the AHRM? :)

Its available at the bombjack site - an excellent resource for manuals-books etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Its available at the bombjack site - an excellent resource for manuals-books etc

Hi gaz,

yes that's a wonderful resource, but I need something slightly more specific, the third and last revision (published in 1991) of those book series.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom