Truth, Justice, all that stuff.
Rating - 100%
289   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Hi all

INFO:I have for sale a Spectrum +2B. Firstly, it says +2B on the back but +2A on the startup screen?! Anyway, I am selling as FAULTY as it sometimes loads games but other times wont. It starts up OK every time, lets you go into every menu fine but if you press play on the tape when trying to load a game it will sometimes do it, other times not. When it does load a game, it works perfectly. Ive noticed that if I tap the back of the tape area it helps, so could it be something loose inside?

The pics show the Spectrum play a couple of games.

The condition of the unit is very average, the labels are worn off and it definitely looks its age!

What you get: Spectrum +2B and PSU - nothing else
POSTAGE:UK only - collection welcome
PRICE: £20 - P&P free
PAYMENT: Paypal (gift or you pay the fees) or cash on collection

Finally, please bear in mind Im selling this as faulty :)

Thanks
Taj

Attachments

• DSCF1729.jpg
    DSCF1729.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF1715.jpg
    DSCF1715.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF1714.jpg
    DSCF1714.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF1713.jpg
    DSCF1713.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF1712.jpg
    DSCF1712.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF1710.jpg
    DSCF1710.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF1706.jpg
    DSCF1706.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Zaxon

Sorry, I prefer to take payment via Paypal. However, I notice you are in London, Id be happy with cash on collection, this would be from Potters Bar, if you are near to there?

Let me know

Taj

OK mate :)

TC, looks like its yours, sending PM...

Cheers Taj, payment has been sent.

Looking forward to hacking the little bugger to death :LOL:

TC :cool:

Get hold of a +3E Rom and one of Zetro's long awaited IDE interfaces (when available). Exciting things are afoot methinks when his how to guide appears...

Get hold of a +3E Rom and one of Zetro's long awaited IDE interfaces (when available). Exciting things are afoot methinks when his how to guide appears...

Thanks mate --- It's already begun - Trust me :LOL:
The main reason I was after a +2a/b, was to help out in this little venture & blow a few Mobo's with Zeets in the process :D

Best Wishes
TC ;)

PS - Do you think I need to re-phrase "Blow a few Mobo's" :LOL:

The main reason I was after a +2a/b, was to help out in this little venture & blow a few Mobo's with Zeets in the process :D

Best Wishes
TC ;)

*hehehe*

I have built 3 units already, just got my brothers wedding to sort out this weekend and then its testing time =)

Best Wishes
TC ;)

Definitely a rephrase in order.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom