PDA

View Full Version : Closed Random old PC titles

Skellionz
12th June 2011, 06:00
Ok trying to clear some stuff out, got a few of these old games lying about no idea if they are of use to anyone so ill just stick the list up and see!

Sid Meier's Gettysburg
Final Liberation (Warhammer Epic 40,000)
Final Fantasy VIII
C&C Tiberian Sun
Warzone 2100
Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds (cool rts game) (sold to Jimbo)
Star Trek Hidden Evil (ok this game is awful)

all 2 apart from Final Fantasy at 5
+p&p

scrappysphinx
12th June 2011, 11:33
Possibly interested in Final Fantasy VIII and Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds.

Could i have some pics please and do they have all packaging , manuals and good condition discs?

Thanks

Mike

Witcher1979
12th June 2011, 12:38
Possibly interested in Final Fantasy VIII and Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds.

Could i have some pics please and do they have all packaging , manuals and good condition discs?

Thanks

Mike

Hey

Possibly is not actually interested right? Not sure about this one. First or Second in line for war of the worlds please.

Cheers

Skellionz
12th June 2011, 20:20
all the games are in there original cd cases no big box with them, I'll post pics after this grand prix I'd done :)
http://i56.tinypic.com/16k4xt1.jpg

---------- Post added at 19:20 ---------- Previous post was at 18:06 ----------

Just installed war of the worlds, disks work fine they are not 100% condition it's an old game!

Final Fantasy disks look fine there are a few marks here and there

scrappysphinx
12th June 2011, 20:50
@Skellionz, thanks for the pics but i'll pull out as i am really looking for big box editions to add to my collection.

@Jimbo, sorry i really should have been clearer i was declaring interest but wanted to see the pics first but i guess your right, possibly is not a definite declaration of interest so in those eyes you would be first in line. It's over to you anyway now though as i am looking for big box editions of games with the boxes.

Thanks

Mike

Witcher1979
12th June 2011, 22:47
@Skellionz, thanks for the pics but i'll pull out as i am really looking for big box editions to add to my collection.

@Jimbo, sorry i really should have been clearer i was declaring interest but wanted to see the pics first but i guess your right, possibly is not a definite declaration of interest so in those eyes you would be first in line. It's over to you anyway now though as i am looking for big box editions of games with the boxes.

Thanks

Mike

Ok cheers m8

Sending PM for payment deets.

Cheers

---------- Post added at 21:47 ---------- Previous post was at 19:56 ----------

Paid for War of the Worlds.

Thanks again m8 :thumbsup:

Witcher1979
15th June 2011, 16:37
I have the game today, thanks m8.

Leaving bad feedback :lol: