Greg.0

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Country
France
Region
Lorraine
I'm selling my 1541 Ultimate Ethernet !

It's come with the wonderful Loriano enclosure. Assuring really good protection in both plug in and stand alone mode.

I only used it with my mssiah cartridge for about 20 hours max... So it is in new condition !

I ask 180 euros + shipping cost + Paypal fees.
PS.: I know it's more expensive than a 1541 Ultimate II but I paid 170+80 euros for both, and version 1 still have some advantages.

Thank you for reading,
Greg.0

So no offer at the moment :(

I lower the price at 160 euros + shipping cost + Paypal fees.

Here is my last possibility of price:

140 euros + shipping cost + Paypal fees

I will close the sell in two week !

Thank you :)

Shipping costs were a bit more than expected so I have to retract my interest in this item. :(

Heather

Had a look at this here and waited for someone who's intersted. Now as it looks like noone is interested, I want to declare interest for my own collection if the mods are fine with that. Always searched for an ultimate for my breadbin, and this Loriano case is really a beauty.

PM on the way...

@ SkydivinGirl, sorry that the shipping cost were so high (25 euros with the French Colissimo LaPoste)
In comparison, the quote for Jon Hare is half price... Same continent !

@ Jon Hare, for sure THIS is a piece of collection ! And trust me it's a really good deal for the price.
It is perfect for the breadbin look...

And for the little story, I think my 1541U+Loriano's case was the first assembled in this story, because I lent my board to Loriano to help him taking dimensions. When it returned it was enclosed ;)
http://www.loriano.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/1541Upage.htm

It would be nice that a great collector get it !

I PM'ed you back as I'm fine with the shipping costs (y)

Well, be sure that this babe has got one of the best possible new homes. My collection is quite big, but there are also a lot of extra ordinary items missing...like an 1541 Ultimate + Loriano case ;)

If I didn't already have one then I would have picked it up, even with the shipping cost. I'm glad it's going to a good home. :)

Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom