Unique fixer-upper opportunity (A500+)

SteveK

Country
Scotland
Region
Edinburgh
Hi guys,

Been a while since I posted, not sure where I should put this one as its not really an "Items for Sale Thread" so Mods, feel free to move this to the most relevant place.

As some of you know (and have helped me with) I acquired two faulty (battery leakage) A500+'s and was planning to fix them both up. In the meantime, thanks to FitzSteve, I now have an A600 which is just a little beauty of a machine.

Now however, due to taking on a couple of freelance jobs on top of my full-time job, I can't justify the time necessary to fix both 500's. I haven't got the knowledge or the skills and now I haven't got the time to develop those skills - I have to concentrate on my career.

My plan for one of the 500's was for it to be a present for my brother. In a sense, this is where I'm hoping you guys can help (again!).

I'm hoping that one of you fine people will repair both boards and as payment, you can keep one of the repaired boards. One of the boards has 3.1 ROM and the other 2.04. I have cables etc. for only one and I will need to keep those. Cases for both, so if you want the case, fine, if you only want the mobo then thats fine too.

I'll get some pics up when I get a chance and if people are interested.

Hopefully this will be of interest to someone??

Thanks folks!

Steve

Back
Top Bottom