Jon Hare

Rating - 99.5%
188   1   0
Country
Hamburg
Region
Germany
Dear Community,

as you may know hosting a website could be quite expensive. There are a lot of expenses to maintain etc. So I thought about giving back something to AmiBay in starting a donation.

The idea:

I'm offering two brand new Commodore Gaming PC case in original box (no polys) with 550W PSU. Whoever wants to buy it has to pay the price to the AmiBay forum. As soon as one of the staff members confirmed the payment I'll send the case to the buyers adress.

So please bear in mind that you not only pay for a great item, but also donate for the best Amiga Trading forum. That's why I start with a slightly higher price than usual.

For sale are two cases, so it's possible for two members to declare interest. If one member is interested in both cases and doesn't need the both PSUs, shipping is only once (as I can pack two cases in original box together and the weight is less than 25kg, which is the max).

The offer:

2x NEW Commodore Gaming PC case in original box (no polys) + 550W PSU + one NEW Commodore mouse mat.

Price is 60€ for each case with mouse mat + shipping to anywhere in the world (Germany = 10€, EU = 30€, worldwide pls ask)

Attachments

• Commodore Mousemat 2.JPG
    Commodore Mousemat 2.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 3
  • P1130030a.jpg
    P1130030a.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 2
  • P1130029a.jpg
    P1130029a.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 1
  • P1130039a.jpg
    P1130039a.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 3
  • P1130032a.jpg
    P1130032a.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 2
Wow John!!

Thats really generious of you, I am sure these little will find a nice home!

@JonHare

Many thanks for your kindness & generosity, it is much appreciated by all of the Amibay memebrship...

Hip Hip

TC :bowdown:

*shocked*

Wow! Thanks a million, it's really appreciated by the team!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Declaring interest in one case, that is a generous offer to Amibay John, PM me adress to pay to.

Oh wow, thank you for all those kind posts :) A pleasure for me if I can support the site in any way...

Payment details now received from Dave and sent to jvdbossc. Payment splitted in 60€ (AmiBay) and 30€ (shipping costs). As soon as Dave confirms the payment to AmiBay the deal for one case is done.

All the best
Danny

To confirm we have now received the donation from this sale and I have forwarded the shipping money on to Danny so he can get the case shipped out to Jurgen.

I would also like to publicly add to the comments made by everything else a huge thank you to Danny for offering this case as a donation to help Amibay. It is very much appreciated and thank you for your support.

The donation will be added to the Amibay accounts, which I will bring up to date and publish for Amibay staff to see next week.

Item has been sent to jvdbossc yesterday due to some delay.

A note for other members:

I'm able to ship this case to non-EU countries via Airmail for only 65€ (!!!). A label must be created in the next 48h, after that it's 20€ more expensive. So maybe someone from overseas could be interested for that shipping price :)

I did not check contents but I huge heavy black box arrived today in black plastic undammaged:) Nothing else that size coming so Thanks(y) Hope you sell the other quickly(y)

Yeah great, that was a fast one :blink:

Pls let me know if there is any issue anyway...but looks promising if the box isn't damaged :D

Come on guys...one case left :nod:

hello

Declaring interest in one case, pm send to ask a questions.

Last edited:
Hi again,
I will get it, Please tell PM me adress to pay to.
Can we replace 550w psu with 750w ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom