andrewrobinson2011

Banned
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
uk
Region
northampton
hi, im pretty new to this but i have an Acorn a700 arm 701 for sale.

its got its keyboard and mouse, the keyboard it quite yellow but is original acorn one, has school markings on back.
Mouse is a logitech acorn one.

NO MONITOR, but is has been setup for use with a pc monitor.

the computer has

48mb ram,1mb vram ,a 500mb hard drive, 1.6mb floppy, cd rom drive but has black bezel.
Icubed ethernet card.
100Mhz 586 pc card.
has risc os 3.6 roms installed with risc os 4.02 softloaded.
is very good condition and perfect working order, no school markings.

pc software on hard drive, no disks,but is now pd anyway.

the original battery startted to leak so it has been replaced with a AAA recharable battery, charges fine and keeps settings as it should do.

front flap nice works, spring nice and tight.

no sure of price wanted, i think around £80 should do it, but im open to offers, i would prefer it to be collected, i can accept pppay, cheque, postal order or cash on collection.

would prefer to be collected but im willing to post, ill find out how much.
im in nottingham, ng5, close to the city hospital.

Attachments

• SANY0328.jpg
    SANY0328.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Declaring interest, sending pm for shipping costs to Italy (which, i fear, it will be a show-stopper :()

postage

postage

uk mainland postage will be around £20 - £25, parcel force is probably cheaper but ive used them before and find things end up arriving in pieces, so ill use tnt or similar, as for the rest of the world £55-£75 seems to be the norm, depending on the country.

im currently sorting a paypal account out to make things easier.

Have you tried parcels to go ? The use dhl usually or parcel force international and the uk prices start from about £10 . Overseas is still expensive

postage

postage

just had a quick look, uk seems to be around £15 for mainland, everywere else is still around £55, so postage will be £15 uk and £55 everywere else, although everyone is welcome to arrange there own courier.

Overseas prices for computer tower type sizes would be about £30 ish - depends on size , weight and insured value of course...

---------- Post added at 10:44 ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 ----------

Well I'm still interested , 2nd in line of course...

right, looks like ive no choice but to go with parcel force for itnernational, so it will be £35 overseas, uk still £15, anyone interested please let me know.
thanks.

Last edited:
SOLD

SOLD

Thanks for all the interest, Risc pc has been sold.

ADMINS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLOSE THREAD, THANKS.

Thanks for all the interest, Risc pc has been sold.

ADMINS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLOSE THREAD, THANKS.

Was this sold on here?

If so we need to leave the thread open until happy feedback has been left by both parties (y)

Dave G :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom