Caius

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Country
Norway
Region
Hønefoss
My Amiga has been nagging me a lot lately, and I'm finally giving in.

So, I'm looking for a graphics card. Like everyone else I want a Picasso IV. But since those are hard to come by, I'm interested in anything that can display 1280x1024 in 16bits at a decent vertical refresh rate.

Make me an offer I can't refuse!

EDIT: About that "decent vertical refresh rate". 60Hz is good enough.

ag_woodward said:
Hi

I have a "spare" Cybervision 64/3d which you can make me an offer for if you are interested. It can be found here http://amigahardware.mariomisic.de/cgi- ... HARDID=447

Andrew

My apologies, I realised I broke the rules by not stating any kind of price - the truth is I dont really know what the card is worth or more to the point, what is reasonable to ask as I hate what is happening on Ebay at the moment - help someone!

@ag_woodward

relax.... breath.. its all okay...

eBay is crazy to be honest. i cannot ascertain from one week to the next what an average price would be for a 4mb gfx zorro 2 card...

so its best to ask what its worth to you...

If i was to sell my Cybervision 64/3D Mk2 i would be looking for £65 ONO picked up or £80 ONO delivered... well something like that.... (i am just grabbing numbers) But thats because thats what it is worth to me... if i had a spare i would probably look for around £50 picked up and £65 inc delivery....

Of course, you could make more on eBay, but its a chance and there is always the possibility it wont make that price, a reserve generally puts buyers off and at the end of the day there is always sellers fees to get stung by.....

[AmiBay Team]
Please note the above is not indicative of a price GUIDE, i am just relaying what i would post if i was selling my item here on the bay, the numbers are to help in my explanation

The card has been received and works perfectly. Thanks.

(the thread can be closed now)

Excellent I am really glad,

please post appropriate feedback for each other in the feed back thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom