Not open for further replies.

stevenpears2011

Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Country
scotland
Region
edinburgh
ok peeps i went to my parents the other day and found in my old room a 1994 apple macintosh performa 630 model m3076 dont know if its worth anything or if someone needs parts but its got the original screen hard drive and keyboard i dont think posting this would be a option i nearly put my back out lifting it to the car so collect only or if parts is what you need le me know and il see what i can do

£40ono

Attachments

• apple 1.jpg
    apple 1.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
If this is what i think it is, it would be a helluva dosbox machine! Not personally interested, but for would-be fellas, is this a working unit?

if this helps

[SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2]The Apple Macintosh Performa 630 (CD) (PC) features a 33 MHz 68LC040 processor, 4 MB or 8 MB of RAM, and a 250 MB hard drive in a compact desktop case. The Performa 630CD shipped with a 2X CD-ROM drive, and the Performa 630 PC-Compatible shipped with a 66 MHz Intel 486DX2 processor card which can have a maximum of 32 MB of RAM dedicated to the DOS/Windows OS.[/SIZE]

[/SIZE]

If this is what i think it is, it would be a helluva dosbox machine! Not personally interested, but for would-be fellas, is this a working unit?

Dosbox on a Mac??

:coffee:
Yup! If she's still got the 486 part in 'er. Check this album: http://www.flickr.com/photos/computermuseum/sets/72157625737287950/
The front says Dos Compatible :)

Live and learn everyday..
Sorry for the slight Hijack Steven..

holy-moly.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom