PDA

View Full Version : Closed Amiga A500 with Extras!

mogouk
16th July 2011, 22:00
in need of space so this has to go!

A500 with 1.3 Rom Rev 6A Motherboard
comes with Original Tank Mouse A520 Modulator & Y-Lead
Original 4.3A Power Supply

also included is a Technosound Turbo Sampler Cartridge, and a Disc Company Midi Interface & High Quality Midi Lead, around 50 Discs containing original software and Coverdisks.

All in Good Working Order!

any questions please ask!

THIS ITEM HAS NOW BEEN SOLD!

Price is 29.00 + Postage 10.00 UK. Payment by Paypal Gift only Please. rest of the world PM me your address details for a quote.

if no interest it will be auctioned off on you know where!

mogouk
18th July 2011, 19:45
Price Drop!

thanius
19th July 2011, 07:38
I'm just interested in the computer, can that be arranged?

OgniX
19th July 2011, 13:38
in need of space so this has to go!

[...]
also included is a Technosound Turbo Sampler Cartridge, and a Disc Company Midi Interface & High Quality Midi Lead, around 50 Discs containing original software and Coverdisks.

All in Good Working Order!

any questions please ask!

Price is 29.00 + Postage 10.00 UK. Payment by Paypal Gift only Please. rest of the world PM me your address details for a quote.

if no interest it will be auctioned off on you know where!

Hello! :)

As complementary to the above message, I could be interested in the Technosound Turbo, MIDI interface and cable (with disks) depending on price and shipping costs to Italy (no special needs on registered mail).
Let us know!

BY!

Justin
19th July 2011, 13:45
c'mon chaps, you know there is no vulturing allowed. unless the OP has stated he will split, do not ask for splits!

any interest stated in an item before a split is declared should be ignored by the OP

cheers, JuvUK

OgniX
19th July 2011, 14:14
c'mon chaps, you know there is no vulturing allowed. unless the OP has stated he will split, do not ask for splits!

any interest stated in an item before a split is declared should be ignored by the OP

cheers, JuvUK

Oooppss... ok, sorry!
It wasn't my intention: just to make things easier for the OP (since the previous message).

Justin
19th July 2011, 14:59
no harm ,no foul dude:thumbsup:

Lojamiga
21st July 2011, 23:56
Hello,

If you split and no body interessed on the tecnosound and on the midi, will be the next interessed on it.

Thank you.

jlewsp4
22nd July 2011, 15:19
Interested pending shipping costs to U.S..

---------- Post added at 09:19 ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 ----------

Will send PM (I need 2 posts to send PM apparently).

jlewsp4
23rd July 2011, 02:51
The shipping costs caused me to back off,... for now.

mogouk
23rd July 2011, 11:12
This has now been SOLD Out of Amibay.

can a mod please close this thread, thanks!