PDA

View Full Version : Sold buddha controllers

tomthul
17th July 2011, 14:31
I HAVE 2 BUDDHA IDE CONTROLLERS FOR SALE.

$85.00EA INCLUDES SHIPPING.

Tom

LTAC
17th July 2011, 14:42
Declaring interest.
PM sent.

Xanxi
17th July 2011, 15:37
Hi.
interested in one of them.
Please qzuote me shipment.

tomthul
17th July 2011, 16:00
this is the controller i am seling
http://www.vesalia.de/e_buddha.htm

tom

LTAC
17th July 2011, 16:38
My questions please:

is it works with install disk & Buddha flash updater from the Buddha Flash model?
no disk, no manual?
could you post or send me some pictures please?

Thanks Tom!

tomthul
17th July 2011, 16:47
the controller is the phoenix version

check out
http://www.vesalia.de/e_buddha.htm

it comes with disk and manual

tom

DeepSpaceTrader
17th July 2011, 18:54
Declaring interest. 3rd in line if one (or both) becomes available. PM Sent.

Xanxi
17th July 2011, 18:56
There is a deal with me for the second board and i have asked by PM for the Paypal details :)

tomthul
17th July 2011, 22:14
Moderators, please close this thread.

THANKS!!!!!!

Tom

fitzsteve
17th July 2011, 22:57

THANKS!!!!!!

Tom

Hi,

Are the boards no longer for sale then?

Thanks,

Steve.

salaxi54
17th July 2011, 22:59
It would be ideal if feedback is given for all parties, and a mention to who's got the first one! (we already know Xanxi got the second one) :thumbsup:

rkauer
17th July 2011, 23:00
Hi Tom. Did you sold one of those here? If so we must keep the page opened until the buyer receives the item.

LTAC
18th July 2011, 00:36
????

esc
18th July 2011, 04:36
These boards were apparently sold on eBay. :unsure:

merlinkv
18th July 2011, 05:58

THANKS!!!!!!

Tom

Maybe I lost some info....

Boards are solded here or not? :blink:

ChrisUnionNJ
18th July 2011, 07:21
????

Thats what LTAC is saying..
I thought he was inline for one?

:coffee:

Xanxi
18th July 2011, 09:08
How can they be sold on ebay? I was about to send payment (i haven't been able to pay yesterday as i only got my cellphone to go online).
Please tomthul confirm.

tomthul
18th July 2011, 16:17
Hello, Xanxi was the only one to reply with " I will pay you for one please
send me your paypal address. I sold one on ebay. Xanxi gets the other one.

both boards are sold.

tom

Harrison
18th July 2011, 16:44
Dear Tom,

Looking at this thread, interest in your sale was declared in the following order:

LTAC
Xanxi
DeepSpaceTrader

Can you please confirm that LTAC is no longer interested and retracted his interest? If so then Xanxi was the next in line. Otherwise LTAC is still first in line and entitled to this sale before you offer it to anyone else.

Can you also confirm that the 2nd controller has been sold outside of Amibay, therefore meaning only 1 is available here?

Xanxi
18th July 2011, 17:50
I have sent my payment already.
This is rather annoying.
I have declared interest in the second board as 2 were advertized and i have respected LTAC being first in line for the first board. I also have agreed with the stated price, so what should be wrong as far as i am concerned here?

fitzsteve
18th July 2011, 18:14
I have sent my payment already.
This is rather annoying.
I have declared interest in the second board as 2 were advertized and i have respected LTAC being first in line for the first board. I also have agreed with the stated price, so what should be wrong as far as i am concerned here?

You heven't done anything wrong, there were two listed and you decelared interest in one and paid as agreed.

However when the seller sold one off site he should really have offered the one remaining unit to the first in line, since you had already paid here we are in this situation.

Sadly this is what happens when you list in two places at once, its really good practice to be open and up front that items are listed elsewhere to avoid this scenario.

The Moderators will have to make a final decision on if any rules were broken here.

All the best to those involved.

Steve.

LTAC
18th July 2011, 18:38
Dear Tom,

Looking at this thread, interest in your sale was declared in the following order:

LTAC
Xanxi
DeepSpaceTrader

Can you please confirm that LTAC is no longer interested and retracted his interest? If so then Xanxi was the next in line. Otherwise LTAC is still first in line and entitled to this sale before you offer it to anyone else.

Can you also confirm that the 2nd controller has been sold outside of Amibay, therefore meaning only 1 is available here?

I've sent immediatly 2 msgs to tomtul after declaring interest...
My questions was about the model+pics: Buddha or Buddha Flash Phoenix Edition.
I've asked his PAYPAL email for the payment and he answered me that "the buddha cards have been sold". :(
That's all. No problem for me if the card were sold elsewhere.

---------- Post added at 19:38 ---------- Previous post was at 19:15 ----------

Tomtul may have been too fast in opening this thread. I do not blame him, it can happen to anyone.

Xanxi
31st July 2011, 16:49
Well, back at home, i have received the Buddha controller. So, i am about to leave feedback.
Thanks amibay.