PDA

View Full Version : Closed Golden Gate Bridge Card

quarkx
17th July 2011, 18:51
Ok, I though I would offer some of my recent Haul here first, a few days before they hit my online store.
Here we have a Golden Gate Bridge Card with driver Disk

$60 USD including shipping to anywhere in North America.
World Wide shipping is available, but will cost (A Lot) more as Canada Post is crazy expensive I would say $40 USD more.

rkauer
17th July 2011, 20:03
Interested if good+postage does not reach this CAD$120. Can you do a quote, my good sir?

quarkx
17th July 2011, 20:52
Interested if good+postage does not reach this CAD$120. Can you do a quote, my good sir?
It begins! This is what I despise when selling her on Amibay.
Sorry, I don't mean to pick on you RKauer, but I must re- iterate SHIPPING from CANADA is insane, I can cut the cost back to $50 if I use a bubble wrap envelope, but I hate doing that, because I can't get insurance that the card will end up to you un-damaged, and who knows when you will actually get the card.
Please, ANY overage in shipping will be refunded. I can't be getting individual quotes for everybody, that's why I put a flat shipping rate.

rkauer
17th July 2011, 21:36
OK, mate. I know about insane ratings, as Brazilian Post is the same. Heck! Even an ordinary small packet with less than 200g costs around R$40 to 60 (~CAD$36.50) to ship abroad.:nuts:

So I can tell about daylight robbery from self experience.

quarkx
20th July 2011, 18:52
If no one wants it here, Friday it will be posted to my online store on the other bay. I have to make room for more stuff coming.

---------- Post added at 11:52 ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 ----------

Price drop $20, now makes it $100 USD for Worldwide.

quarkx
30th July 2011, 23:51
Sold on Ebay,
Mods please close and lock thread