PDA

View Full Version : Closed New INDIVISION AGA 1200 in Box Complete

VidChick
20th July 2011, 04:45
Hi guys I have a nice Indivision AGA for the Amiga 1200 I got from a friend, its near brand new in original box complete and mint. In original box like new, complete with vga cable, insert manual, static free back and indivision itself! VEry hard to find. Only used for a few days and didnt suit our needs as I'm going a different route with amiga (sold the a1200 for an a4000)

$400 us obo free shipping in usa Overseas shipping no problem! I take Paypal "gifts" or postal money order

If you pm me your email i can send pics. THanks guys! :thumbsup:

chaarlie11
25th July 2011, 05:43
PM sending.

Rakeim132
25th July 2011, 08:23
PM sending.

Chaarlie: with all respect I'm not sure this is the right way to declare interest... It's not my job to tell but it's unclear.

chaarlie11
25th July 2011, 08:41
PM sending.

Chaarlie: with all respect I'm not sure this is the right way to declare interest... It's not my job to tell but it's unclear.

Thank you for notice. Im a beginner here. Tell me, please, why it is unclear? I sent PM because I want pictures of Indivision.

thanx

Rakeim132
25th July 2011, 08:52
Well I suppose "PM sent" doesn't mean that you are declaring interest... but a lot of people may think it's the case so they may not declare their own interest... or whatever: it will create some confusion.

Good to know for everyone that you simply sent your PM to have more details... :thumbsup:

I'm not here since long time either... :p

jvdbossc
25th July 2011, 08:59
You can declare interest, and ask to have a look at some pictures first to check if the product is right for you, then you are sure nobody else steps in.

AndyLandy
25th July 2011, 11:54
PM sending.

Thank you for notice. Im a beginner here. Tell me, please, why it is unclear? I sent PM because I want pictures of Indivision.

thanx

Best thing to do is to ask the question in the thread, so "Please can I see some pictures of the item?"

If you are interested in buying the item, you need to declare interest in the thread. Say something like "I'm interested in buying this item."

Saying "PM sent" doesn't help anyone else in the thread.

:thumbsup:

chaarlie11
25th July 2011, 12:00
to Rakeim132 and to jvdbossc: Thanx guys for your help.:roll:

---------- Post added at 11:00 ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 ----------

Thanks to AndyLandy too for helping me.:p

ChrisUnionNJ
25th July 2011, 21:50
to Rakeim132 and to jvdbossc: Thanx guys for your help.:roll:

---------- Post added at 11:00 ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 ----------

Thanks to AndyLandy too for helping me.:p
:interested: here's a fun way also.