Closed XBox parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShambleS1980

Softmodder/Tsoper/Repairer of old xboxes.
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Country
Wales
Region
Gwynedd
ok i need like 2-3 xbox dvd drives
a bunch of case screws
and some of the black trays that hold the dvd and hard disks.

I have like 16 xbox games and a mad katz light gun i can offer up as a trade or we can discuss a price.

Some 1 in the states is willing to sell me 2 dvd drives <snip>...</snip> but hes yet to find out what shipping will cost, something tells me its going to be rediculous.

i dont care if they are thompsn drives i just need them to finish of a bunch of xboxes i have been repairing.
bought a box full of faulty ones <snip>...</snip> (wife is not happy) :mad: "i dont think she undersands"

I am not done examining all the boxes yet but if the person who sells me the stuff i need wants them i can give them the remaining parts that i wont use even though i could probbaly sell them on my other forum.

Il be back on here intermittantly

Thanx

[edit]
Sorry , I had to edit you post as it could of been seen as price driving / guiding, which is against the rules and guidelines of AmiBay, I know that you didn't mean it that way so please so not worry, but please take some time to review the rules and guidelines. Z.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no issued with the edit, greatful that you left an explanation thank you.

just to update my post, the shipping on the drives from the usa was prety crazy so it looks like that has fallen through.

Please feel free to reply if you have any xbox dvd players that work. (not for the 360) I really dont Mind what make they are.
case screws i have coverd now.
But the black plastic trays would still be nice to have,

Thank you.

im also looking for faulty xboxes...
if you can tell me what happend to them Or tell me the error number they give that would be good.

Im not in such a rush to find the dvd drives now.

Please close

Please close

Wife says no more xboxes for a while. so i need to request this gets closed.

Think il try and find some in boot sales still though :D il let her wander off looking for the junk she likes and BOOM buy me a bunch of stuff she said i cant :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom