Not open for further replies.

bozzerbigd

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
UK
Region
The Midlands
I am interested in finding an AT A4000T front bezel with an uncracked dark plastic door window. The door on its own with hinges intact and with the ability to attach to a A4000T would be fine.

Bump!

Still interested in the door or the entire front bezel.

I'm afraid postage of an entire A4000T case from the USA to the UK will cost too much! (n) But thanks for the offer.(y)

Bump! Still interested!

Such a shame SoftHut.com binned all their spare A4000T bezel kits a few years back as I bet AmigaKit in the UK would have taken them off their hands and sold one to me ;-)

Wanted AT A4000T Front Bezel unit or Door Reply to Thread

Bump!

Still interested! Someone must have picked up one of the SoftHut.com's spare bezel packs before they binned the remaining ones?

Bump!

Still interested! Why are these bezel kits so hard to find? AT must have known the doors were flimsy and prone to breaking!

Bump!

Still interested. Would be good to find one of these A4000T bezel packs for Christmas!

Bump!

Do these bezel packs still exist? If you have a spare one or are splitting up a A4000T then get in touch.

really hard to find, i was looking for one too and finally get the all tower.
Good luck man.

from Phantom (a great amibayer), but i don't think he's got another one...
Perhaps you have to think to buy a full tower...but still hard to find.

Need a A4000T Bezel or door

Need a A4000T Bezel or door

Bump!

Still interested! If you have a spare one or are splitting up a A4000T then get in touch.

Wanted AT A4000T Front Bezel unit or Door

Wanted AT A4000T Front Bezel unit or Door

Bump!

Still interested. A spare bevel front panel and door for the A4000T. Someone must have one around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom