PDA

View Full Version : Sold For mfilos: Midi Gold 500

Nathanieltolbert
28th July 2011, 01:29
Hello, I offered this item to another user and he had managed to find one before I posted it on the thread. Another was interested so I gave him first offer with this thread. I apologize it took me so long to get this posted Mfilos, I'm doing maintenance this week at work and I am inventorying(sp?) all the servers in use, which is about 135 among the clients so I have been working late.

As the title says the item I have is a Midi Gold 500 adapter with box and manual and a registration card! (Somehow I don't think they will honor the warranty :D. The price asked is of course the same as before 50USD plus shipping. In the event that mfilos is no longer interested it will be open to anyone interested. Please see the pictures below.

mfilos
28th July 2011, 07:18
I'm still interested. PM for payment info

mfilos
28th July 2011, 12:53
Payment sent. Cheers

Nathanieltolbert
28th July 2011, 23:44
Payment received. I shall get her shipped to you tomorrow while on my lunch break.

Nathanieltolbert
5th August 2011, 01:28
Shipped. Sorry it took so long. But you do have a shipping refund coming your way. It should arrive in 7-10 business days is what I was told. Let's see how that works out...

mfilos
12th August 2011, 16:10
Item arrived and feedback already left.
Cheers mate

salaxi54
12th August 2011, 17:21
@mfilos: Nice gear Marios! I hope to see (hear) stuff made from your setup! :thumbsup: