PDA

View Full Version : Sold M-TEC A1200 CPU Card + SCSI card

D.B
31st July 2011, 14:00
M-TEC A1230 @ 42Mhz including 68882 @ 42Mhz & 8Mb Ram.
Info here: http://amiga.resource.cx/exp/t1230

Also M-TEC Mastercard SCSI V2.0
Info here: http://amiga.resource.cx/photos/mtecmastercard
Including rear 25pin breakout pcb & securing bolt for A1200 chassis.
Fully functional in every manner.

XXX + shipping & PayPal costs.

*edit*

I forgot to mention, I will also include an EverPower PSU with this M-TEC combo. 100 - 240V with a Kettle lead input & an A1200 Power Plug. The stock A1200 PSU will stuggle otherwise. Will upload some pics tomorrow of all the above items.

Items removed from sale due to time wasters

D.B
1st August 2011, 18:36
Pics as promised. All this will convert your A1200 into an instant WHDLoad box with more than adequate power. I thought I'd include pics of the External SCSI CDRW copying files to show the SCSI working ok & also SysInfo details showing the 030 card with working clock. The external SCSI CDRW is also available for an extra modest fee & I have a CD32 Boot Floppy for this set up making your A1200 Boot from CD32 Titles. Ideally, I'd like this to go in one job lot, but am open to sensible offers on splitting if all the items can go to good homes. :thanks:

Individual prices as below:

CPU card - XX + shipping & PayPal costs.
SCSI card - XX + shipping & PayPal costs.
PSU - XX + shipping & PayPal costs.

Items no longer available due to time wasters

rubenscarrilho
1st August 2011, 20:50
Im Interested ! PM Sent!

Justin
1st August 2011, 21:22
Pics as promised. All this will convert your A1200 into an instant WHDLoad box with more than adequate power. I thought I'd include pics of the External SCSI CDRW copying files to show the SCSI working ok & also SysInfo details showing the 030 card with working clock. The external SCSI CDRW is also available for an extra modest fee & I have a CD32 Boot Floppy for this set up making your A1200 Boot from CD32 Titles. Ideally, I'd like this to go in one job lot, but am open to sensible offers on splitting if all the items can go to good homes. :thanks:

hiya m8y,

if you are going to split any of this lot you will need to state prices for each item.

if rubenscarrilho is stating interest in a certain item, please ignore his interest until you have put the indivigual prices on

cheers, JuvUK

rubenscarrilho
1st August 2011, 22:47
Im interested in all items! PM Sent!

D.B
2nd August 2011, 10:30
Individual prices added.

Im interested in all items! PM Sent!

See pm.

D.B
4th August 2011, 13:52
Quote for shipping to Brazil is PM'd.

D.B
6th August 2011, 20:07
Subject to the payment being recieved, the M-TEC A1200 & M-TEC SCSI card are provisionally sold to rubenscarrilho.

D.B
11th August 2011, 13:38
Payment not yet recieved from rubenscarrilho despite several PM's & Email to him.

All Items are available with a new price revision.

Retrograde
11th August 2011, 15:01
Hi, interested in the heavy duty PSU, assuming shipping costs aren't astronomical. ;)

PM sent!

----
Asumming the deal fell through, and ruben doesn't get back in time, no offence ruben!

Zetr0
11th August 2011, 15:11
@D.B

Hello there,

Payment not yet recieved from rubenscarrilho despite several PM's & Email to him.

All Items are available with a new price revision.

Since AmiBay is an international site, you should give atleast 24 hours to expect a response from your last PM. Should that you have given longer than this and that you believe the person is no longer interested - then you can move to the next inline.

If you feel that a member is deliberately time wasting or stalling, then please report this to the staff =)

Now, on a personal note -

I know that the SCSI is not DMA on these cards, but I would love to see the Sysinfo speed of the disk of this accelerator with the SCSI module connected - and obviously a SCSI disk - that would be awesome, I suspect between 3MB and 4MB a second - possibly more.

would you have a picture of sysinfo using the SCSI harddisk device?

D.B
12th August 2011, 00:09
Hi, interested in the heavy duty PSU, assuming shipping costs aren't astronomical. ;)

PM sent!

----
Asumming the deal fell through, and ruben doesn't get back in time, no offence ruben!

Ruben was never interested in the PSU or External SCSI CDRW. Will get back to you via PM.

@ Zetr0

I didn't want to cause a fuss, but I have decided to send you a PM since you quoted & endorsed the AmiBay rules above.

I never had a hard drive on the M-TEC. It was used purely as a CD32 capable WHDLoad box.

D.B
14th August 2011, 19:14
Just waiting for confirmation & payment from Retrograde for the External PSU.

D.B
15th August 2011, 18:44
@ mods

Please close thread. 2 time wasters so far. Not a 3rd.

Retrograde
15th August 2011, 20:14
Had no intention of wasting time but had a really tight schedule this weekend, you can see the details in the PM I sent. I honestly didn't expect 3 days from inital contact to payment was over the time limit, but if that's the case so be it, I'll have to act faster next time I suppose. :cool:

Good luck though whatever you decide to do with the goods.

D.B
15th August 2011, 21:09
@ mods

Keep thread open for this PSU sale. New user to AmiBay & so far it's been very poor.

PM sent to Retrograde.

Retrograde
15th August 2011, 21:52
Payment sent!

D.B
16th August 2011, 18:04
Payment recieved & package shipped today via Airmail Small Packets.

See PM.

Retrograde
19th August 2011, 22:16
Item received, in good working condition, thanks much. :thumbsup:
(Actually rig is more stable than ever so it probably needed the extra juice.)

Feedback left.