PDA

View Full Version : Closed Amiga Hardware Bundles, joysticks/genlock/screen grabber/etc

fitzsteve
1st August 2011, 10:43
Hi!

Having a clear out of some surplus bits and bobs. All items are sold as seen as I don't have time to test and are priced to reflect that. Mostly in fact the prices are just to cover postage and a Beer or two ;)

Prices include UK postage, if you want oversea's I will have to get a quote.

All bundles are to be sold as bundles, no splits!

Bundle 1: SOLD to vintageit

Foot Pedals, 2 Zipsticks and another Joystick. Zipsticks are tested and need attention (buttons on one not working and directions on the other hit n miss) The other Joystick & Pedals untested. 10

Bundle 2: SOLD to Allen1

Selection of Hard Drives pulled from Amiga's, all untested but most came from Working Amiga's. Two 3.5in Drives are both 8gb, the 2.5in are mostly 20/40mb with one being 4gb. 10 *All drives sold as blank, any Data on these drives was not installed by me*

Bundle 3: (Sold outside Amibay)
External FDD(tested not working), (I think) Squirrel SCSI (Don't quote me on that), Speakers for Tower System, IDE CDROM. All other bits untested! 15

Bundle 4:

Renddale Genlock, Vidi Amiga, Pro Grab Screen Grabber, Selector Box and Copy Dongle(I think) All untested! 15

Thanks for looking :thumbsup:

UPDATE!!

Steve.

fitzsteve
1st August 2011, 13:36
Forgot to mention the external FDD has double sided sticky tape on the other side as the last user had it stuck under a desk.

I'm also offering a discount package, take the whole lot for 35 delivered in the UK!!!!! :o

Allen1
1st August 2011, 15:13
Hi there Steve,

I'm interested in bundle 2 @ 10 inc postage.

Bundle 2:

Selection of Hard Drives pulled from Amiga's, all untested but most came from Working Amiga's. Two 3.5in Drives are both 8gb, the 2.5in are mostly 20/40mb with one being 4gb. 10 *All drives sold as blank, any Data on these drives was not installed by me*

Cheers,
Allen.

fitzsteve
1st August 2011, 15:21
Hi there Steve,

I'm interested in bundle 2 @ 10 inc postage.

Bundle 2:

Cheers,
Allen.

Hi Allen :)

PM replied with PayPal deets, also as per my PM will include a 40gb 2.5in HDD as well.

@Thread,

Anywone taking the rest its now 30 posted! (in the UK) :ninja:

fitzsteve
2nd August 2011, 20:05
@Allen

HDD's posted today :thumbsup:

tabuhuso
3rd August 2011, 01:09
How much money bundle 4 from Turkey ?

Allen1
3rd August 2011, 10:21
@Allen

HDD's posted today :thumbsup:

Cheers Steve,

I will let you know when they arrive :thumbsup:

fitzsteve
3rd August 2011, 11:09

Hi,

I will pack and weigh these today for you, I expect it to be quite expensive though as this little lot is pretty heavy.

Will update shortly.

Steve.

fitzsteve
3rd August 2011, 17:27

Hi!

Sorry prices to Turkey (and other non EU) contries are very expensive. Package is 3.5kg and 43x30x13cm via Parcel2go the cheapest is DHL @36 :o

I'd do it 'all in' at 45 for you, but I fear thats going to be too high. Thats just 9 for me so the best I could do.

All the best,

Steve.

Allen1
4th August 2011, 14:22
Hi there Steve,

the drives have arrived safe and sound :)

I am off now to play with them and see what may be on them before putting them to use :thumbsup:

All the best,
Allen.

Thanks for the 40GB drive too, its going into a rebuilt laptop :)

fitzsteve
4th August 2011, 19:36
Hi there Steve,

the drives have arrived safe and sound :)

I am off now to play with them and see what may be on them before putting them to use :thumbsup:

All the best,
Allen.

Thanks for the 40GB drive too, its going into a rebuilt laptop :)

Glad they arrived safe & hope the prove useful. Did you find the memory I put in the box too? I know you always like little PC spares like Ram ;)

Allen1
4th August 2011, 22:40
Glad they arrived safe & hope the prove useful. Did you find the memory I put in the box too? I know you always like little PC spares like Ram ;)

Hi there Steve,

I didn't know about the memory until you mentioned it (I have now found them under a sheet of cardboard at the bottom of the box) :thumbsup:

Thanks for those, they will always come in handy and it was a really nice surprise :)

I've been playing around with some of the drives and there is some decent stuff on a couple of them (nothing illegal though) and I have enjoyed setting them up in WinUAE. There's many more hours of fun to be had in trying things out on the drives before setting them up with WHDLoad for use in my Amigas.

All the best,
Allen.

fitzsteve
4th August 2011, 22:45
Awesome stuff Allen, glad you didn't bin the box :D

Allen1
5th August 2011, 11:03
Awesome stuff Allen, glad you didn't bin the box :D

Same here, it would have been such a shame to have thrown away something like the memory and finding out later what you've done and its too late to get it back :(

All the best,
Allen :D

fitzsteve
7th August 2011, 13:31
Bundle 4 and complete package prices reduced :)

fitzsteve
8th August 2011, 01:16
Items now listed elsewhere so could be removed without notice.

fitzsteve
12th August 2011, 23:01
Bundle 3 sold outside Amibay, 1 & 4 still available and price drop if bought together (see post #1) :thumbsup:

ghoul
14th August 2011, 10:31
Interested in bundle 1 sending PM

fitzsteve
14th August 2011, 11:32
Interested in bundle 1 sending PM

PM replied!

---------- Post added at 11:32 ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 ----------

Bundle 1 sold to vintageit, cheers :thumbsup:

Just Bundle 4 left :cool:

fitzsteve
30th August 2011, 20:11
Bundle 4 will be split and recycled when I have the time, for now thread is done and closed :-D