PDA

View Full Version : Sold (Or Trade) D-Box Tower for A1200 + PCKey1200/PSU

fitzsteve
1st August 2011, 12:19
Hi!

I bought this for a project that never took off due to me not getting the G-Rex PCI working, therefore its now surplus and for sale!

The D-Box is in very good condition, very clean and only has a few small marks/scratches.

It comes with ATX PSU, PCKey1200 and Motherboard Stands. PSU & PCKey1200 are both fully working :thumbsup:

I'm looking for 110 delivered in the UK, delivery to EU will be about an extra 25 but will need to check depending on country. Outside EU will be very expensive, but I can quote if needed. (For example at the new price USA would be 150 delivered by DHL)

Thanks for looking :cool:

Steve.

esc
1st August 2011, 12:22
I'm scared to ask, but what would the cost be to ship to USA? (Colorado, 80922). If it's not too outrageous, consider me declaring interest :)

fitzsteve
1st August 2011, 12:36
I'm scared to ask, but what would the cost be to ship to USA? (Colorado, 80922). If it's not too outrageous, consider me declaring interest :)

You might be lucky as DHL had some pretty decent rates to USA recently, let me measure up and weigh a box. Will post back shortly!

I'll also check the PSU to make sure its switchable voltage :thumbsup:

---------- Post added at 12:36 ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 ----------

Hi!

Ok, its more than I thought and its due to the size of the box as they go by 'volumetric weight'

Anyway... If I 'make' a box to the smallest safe size possible (of course case will be bubble wrapped inside) Its 60 by DHL, I'd be happy to do it for 50 extra as I would have had to pay about 10 for UK postage anyway.

So to USA it would be 195 in total which is probably going to be too much :(

Steve.

ps. Other services like FedEX were 70-80... DHL are the cheapest.

esc
1st August 2011, 19:49
Yikes! :) Well thanks for doing the homework to find out, I appreciate it. I'll withdraw interest for now and maybe in the near future re-declare interest once I free up some assets :thumbsup: Good luck on the sale!

fitzsteve
1st August 2011, 20:10
Yikes! :) Well thanks for doing the homework to find out, I appreciate it. I'll withdraw interest for now and maybe in the near future re-declare interest once I free up some assets :thumbsup: Good luck on the sale!

No problem, I can understand that! I'd be willing to come down a little on the price to compensate for the high postage - so if you want to drop me a PM to discuss that feel free :thumbsup:

Cheers!

Steve.

fitzsteve
3rd August 2011, 17:36
Price drop!

fitzsteve
4th August 2011, 08:34
Hi!

I will also consider a trade on this, items that interest me are as follows.

Straight swap Items:

A1000 complete & in nice clean condition
A3000, working condition
A1200 Turbo Board's (030/16mb+ Like Blizzard 1230)
A1200 Ram Upgrade 4/8mb
Motherboard/CPU/Ram bundle for PC (mid/high end like AMD X4)

Part Ex:

HxC Floppy Emulator
A1200 Turbo Board (020/030/8mb Like M-Tec/Viper)
Subway USB
Large Flat Screen PC Monitor, for example 22" Samsung SyncMaster

I am willing to cover the postage my side within the EU for straight swap items, worldwide could get tricky unless I'm being offered something very special ;)

Cheers!

Steve.

fitzsteve
7th August 2011, 13:34
Big price drop on this today! :o

Amigafanboi
7th August 2011, 13:40
Must...avoid...the...temptation!
Arghhh!

esc
7th August 2011, 16:22
I've got an a3k that works great, I'm not 100% sure of what's in it (I know the battery was removed long ago) but would be able to get details and pictures for you. However, the shipping from the USA to the UK is going to be something like $300 USD and I just can't afford that right now! So, I'll say that this is a possibility in the future if you're interested.

fitzsteve
7th August 2011, 16:44
@esc it would be an option if you could get that shipping down at all?

We have online Courier Brokers like parcel2go (http://www.parcel2go.com/?gclid=CNf1mv7CvaoCFUFP4Qodn3Go6g) do you have anything similar?

They are much cheaper then approaching the courier directly :)

The preference is a quick sale though now, I'd be tempted to even consider a near offer on this new price.

All the best,

Steve.

Francesco
7th August 2011, 17:56
Hello..
Just in case you have interest for a Commodore A570 bare new, boxed, unopened, we could debate/arrange for a swap...

Ciao

Francesco

fitzsteve
7th August 2011, 18:01
Hi Francesco, thanks for the offer but thats not something I am looking for.

All the best,

Steve.

fitzsteve
8th August 2011, 02:06
Tower is now listed elsewhere, so reserve the right to remove at any time.

fitzsteve
10th August 2011, 14:04
Have added best offer to the eBay listing, so only fair to invite offers here too. Remember to state interest in the thread before going to PM!

And don't be silly - near offers only ;)

fitzsteve
13th August 2011, 21:02
Pah, another price drop :(

ChrisUnionNJ
13th August 2011, 21:57
:interested:Hi Steve
How much i shipping without PSU to 07083 USA?

:coffee:

fitzsteve
13th August 2011, 22:01
:interested:Hi Steve
How much i shipping without PSU to 07083 USA?

Hi Mate,

I can pull the PSU if you like but it wont change the postage as its done more on size of package than the weight.

So its flat rate 150 shipped to USA :thumbsup:

Cheers!

Steve.

ChrisUnionNJ
13th August 2011, 23:03
I'll have to withdraw interest I miss read I the post I thought it was 150 USD my mistake I got to happy when I was reading:lol:

fitzsteve
13th August 2011, 23:05
I'll have to withdraw interest I miss read I the post I thought it was 150 USD my mistake I got to happy when I was reading:lol:

No worries mate. $150USD for it and I'd only end up with 50 after posting :(

Amigafanboi
14th August 2011, 00:33
Sending you a PM offer Steve.

fitzsteve
14th August 2011, 08:29
Pm replied :-)
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.3; en-gb; HTC_DesireHD Build/GRI40) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1

Amigafanboi
14th August 2011, 10:34
Deal agreed with Steve.

Mediator hunting next i guess :Doh:

fitzsteve
14th August 2011, 10:42
Deal agreed with Steve.

Mediator hunting next i guess :Doh:

Yep trade deal agreed, will mark as sold and get the Tower packed up for shipping :)

No spare Mediators here sadly :coffee:

Thanks Amigafanboi :thumbsup:

fitzsteve
17th August 2011, 13:12
Parcel from Amigafanboi arrived safe & testing now - seems ok so far :)

The Tower was picked up this morning so should arrive tomorrow or Friday as it was 48hr service :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Steve.

Amigafanboi
22nd August 2011, 17:38
Tower recieved and in fine fettle, thanks mate.

Leaving feedback.

fitzsteve
22nd August 2011, 19:20
Tower recieved and in fine fettle, thanks mate.

Leaving feedback.

Feedback on the way for you too!