Leads
8 Games

Good Condition

6228750.png

Show that is working :)
6228968.png

Spectrum + Boxed

the outside of the boxed is average
inside the boxed...the white casing is very good condition that hold the zx spectrum

The Spectrum + computer is OK condition
It come with the leads

6228590.png

6228598.png

SOLD TO Deicidal

SHIPPED UK ONLY !

Last edited:
That looks like a Spectrum +, which is 48k. The 128k had a black heatsink on the right.
Can you just clarify what you've got there?

yes it is Speccy 48k (y)

---------- Post added at 22:40 ---------- Previous post was at 22:40 ----------

Looks like it's a sale for 2 separate machines...

that correct (y)

Thanks - if you get a chance please try and add a photo of the +2 as it will help sell it better.

Good luck!

John

That what I am doing at the moment but i am sorting out my retro stuff for sale :(
I going try find some ZX Spectrum games if I can ;)

I'm interested but no way to live in UK in the next decade or so.

Can I bought this via other member (one local to you is preferred) so you will not have an hassle?

I'm interested but no way to live in UK in the next decade or so.

Can I bought this via other member (one local to you is preferred) so you will not have an hassle?

Rogerio, I'm happy to be the "go-between" if Amiga Forever doesn't want to ship outside the UK.

Cheers

John

Please remember to state in the thread if you are intersted, if the PM sent is just a question about the item it can be asked in the thread.

'PM sent' is not a declaration of interest therefore if someone else declares interest you could miss out.

All the best,

Steve.

@thread update

There are no declaration of interest for the 48k+

There is one declaration of interest for the 128k +2 from rkauer with the proviso that the unit is shipped to Brazil via a third party (Skillgannon has offered to help)

If you guys can confrim or cancel this it would be best for the thread.

@rkauer

I should mention my friend that these +2's are over 2KG's with packaging and power pack - as such it puts it out-side of what royal mail are prepared to ship - thus you would be stuck with courier prices to Brazil which are nothing short of extortionate =(

I know, my friend.

My plan is to ship only the unit and the power plug/cable, as I did before for two friends who bought their units from here.

But first I'll have to make money by selling one of my other retro computers (the MSX is the first candidate!).

But I can let anyone pass me on the queue in the meantime, so people, feel free to buy this pearl before me!

I have now Including postage with the price and that is Bargain!

GRAB IT BEFORE SOMEONE DOES;)

UPDATE (y)

Because I am in a very good mood - and if its okay with Amiga Forever

Whom ever buys his +2A/B Spectrum I will send a free set of +3e ROM's

so you can Upgrade it to a +2e, this corrects some bugs in the original Amstrad ROM and also give you the ability to use an 8Bit or even 16bit IDE Device / harddisk / CF card /

if its okay with Amiga Forever he can just let me know where to send the roms, and I shall pass them on =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom