Not open for further replies.

SwampFox56

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
United States
Region
Plymouth, Minnesota
I am looking to buy any Saturn or Dreamcast game. (except Crazy Taxi on DC, and Virtua Cop 2, Battle Monsters & Tomb Raider on Saturn)

I am looking for NTSC only, preferably from the US. And they must come CIB. I usually would take just disk games, but I have decided that they don't look that good in my collection, unless their CIB.

Keep in mind, I am looking for Japenese Saturn Games as well as US ones
Thanks (y)

Last edited:
You may also see MIB, which does NOT mean Men in Black :D

Sorry if this is too early for a bump - but doesn't ANYONE have any Saturn or Dreamcast games?!?

The recommended time period for a bump on a thread is three weeks.

Please try to relax and only bump your thread when the three weeks are up or when there is a significant change to the thread, i.e. price drop, item sold, interest expressed, etc.

Thanks, Dave G :cool:

Hmm well if you were after Japanese ones, I could get you a whole sh*te load of games all boxed in decent condition.

Sorry if this is too early for a bump - but doesn't ANYONE have any Saturn or Dreamcast games?!?

Hmm well if you were after Japanese ones, I could get you a whole sh*te load of games all boxed in decent condition.

I am interested on those for sure, but you are in japan correct? And how much which everything be? Could you give me an estimate?

Thanks! (y)

Depends on what you are after, most games go for ¥105 here so if you could give me a list of the games I can then have a look for the games you want :)

I am looking for things such as Panzer Dragoon, CastleVania, Guardian Heroes, Virtua Fighter, NiGHTS into Dreams, Rayman, Tempest, etc....

Hi, I have a few Jap Saturn games i am parting with.

Dead or Alive
Sakura Wars 2
Vatlva
Stree Fighter Zero 2
Samurai Showdown
Sword & Sorcery
King of Fighters 96

let me know if you're interested in some of these.

Raph

Panzer Dragoon ¥100, Nights ¥100, Virtua Fighter ¥100, I have seen these in my local shop if you want them :)

I am looking for things such as Panzer Dragoon, CastleVania, Guardian Heroes, Virtua Fighter, NiGHTS into Dreams, Rayman, Tempest, etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom